A Year with Mr. Arrogant 7

Abrielle

I could hear the sharp chirps of the birds outside, as I lay half a sleep. I could feel the warmth of someones body against mine. I opened my eyes quickly and saw that I had my head rested just under Ace's chin. When did he come back?

I remember last night he hadn't come back home since the morning. I slowly supported myself up with my hand and watched his sleeping face. He was probably out screwing a slut, because I could clearly see pink lipstick on his cheek.

I shuddered just thinking about it, and quietly headed towards the bathroom. Once I took a look in the mirror, I noticed I was wearing only a tank top and my panties. Damn, I'm so careless, I fell asleep without putting on my pajama bottoms. Oh well, I slept like this at home.

I stripped from my clothes and hopped into the warm shower. Hopefully, Ace doesn't wake up and barge into the bathroom. I hated the fact that there was no lock. This is why I'll have to go out and buy a new knob with a lock.

Just when I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel, Ace came in groggily walking in only in his boxers. I wanted to throw something at him for coming in. I smirked at the thought, which caught his attention.

"Whats with the smile?" He frowned.

"Nothing," I replied, securing my towel around me so it wouldn't fall.

"I liked  your panties," He grinned, looking at the the ground where my underwear lay.

"Whatever and where were you last night?" I asked, walking over to the sink where he was.

He lathered some toothpaste onto his toothbrush and started brushing.

"Why?" He mumbled out, his mouth full of toothpaste.

"Just wanted to know," I shrugged uncaringly, "Maybe you were messing around with another girl?"

"Are you jealous?" He asked, after spitting and rinsing.

"W-what? no, that's the last thing I would be feeling," I rolled my eyes at him, giving him proof.

"Are you sure, darling?" He grinned, wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me against his body.

"Y-yeah," I answered, gripping my towel. He looked down to see that I held onto my towel and smirked. 

"Are you going to stay in here or would you like to join me for another shower?" He whispered into my ear and released me.

"In your dreams," I scoffed and scurried out of the bathroom.

I made my way into the closet and locked the door. At least this room had a lock. Crap! I forgot my underwear! I rushed back into the bathroom, quietly, trying not to make a sound. 

"Did you change your mind?" I heard Ace sputter out water, but I didn't look up.

"As if!" I shouted and grabbed my stuff and rushed out again into the closet.

The nerve he has to ask me that, when he clearly went and screwed with another girl. It's not like I want him to only see me. It's just that I made a promise to his parents I would try to tame him from his actions.  Now I realize that its going to be difficult.

One side was full of Ace's stuff and the other was equipped with mine.

"Hmmm, new style," I thought, running my fingers through the different fabrics of my tops. Half of which Ace ordered in for me. I gotta say the stuff he bought was cute but were revealing. My eyes caught on a cute navy blue tank top, dark indigo skinny jeans and matching peep toe navy blue 4" heels. I nod to myself and started by putting on a set of black lacy bra and panties, then my outfit.