Chapter 50

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 50

~Lexis P.O.V.~

We all sat around in the living room, well aside from Arlie. I actually had no idea where he was but all I know is, he ain't here. Nelle was happily sitting in my lap and I had my arms wrapped around her waist, holding her as close to me as I could without her causing any kind of damage to the package. That's some precious ass cargo right there.

"Aye Lexis, I forgot I got some funny shit to tell you." Varo said with a laugh before trying to force the rest of his slice of pizza into his mouth. The only reason why he did that was so Javier wouldn't get the last slice which left him shaking his head in nothing but disappointment. Well in all fairness, Javier should have seen that coming. That slice may have been closer to Javier but that sure as hell didn't stop Varo.

"This should be good. Gon' ahead and spit it out." I had to lay back for this one.

"So Thot Ass Tanya came by my house today right? Now I was just chillin' like the fly ass nigga that I am and she comes up to me, talkin' about some 'come help me get Lexis'girl' So I said aight. This female wants me to do some shit to somehow get Nelle- I actually don't even remember the details because it was just irrelevant but I do know she needed a mint plant planted in her mouth." I just stared blankly at him not sure what the hell to say or react.

"Tanya? I swear on the chest hair that is bestowed on Moses, she is always up to something. Whether it be trying to get more drugs or dick, she got some kind of scheme." I finally said. Jay let out a laugh before getting up and walking over in the direction of the kitchen.

"I bet that was Tanya or Tanya's friend that was in the car then." Javier added in when he calmed down his subtle laughter. "That's just my guess but I don't have much experience with Tanya so I wouldn't know-"

"You never wanna know Tanya. She's fun to smoke with because she gets a hold of some good shit but she's insane." Varo interjected. "But I agree with Javier, it probably was her or her friend. You gonna go or nah?" Nelle just kind of blanked out and was in her own little world. She was aware of the conversation going on but chose to remain out of it. If anything she was just a lot more quieter today.

"Of course I am. I'm not scared to go, if anything Boss told me to never be scared of a damn thing but myself. Some of y'all are comin' with though, that's a given." I said all of the sudden just getting a random itch in my eye.

'Fear No One And Nothing But Yourself' the inspirational words that my Boss instilled in me when he was training me for his gang. I remember he always told me that whenever I fell short of expectations.When he would tell me to sprint two miles and if I didn't run it fast enough he'd inflict pain and always say that I had fear in me for whatever reason which is why it held me back and I didn't finish fast enough. So he'd add a fear factor, letting loose the hounds to chase after me to make me run it fast. Crazy ass tactics but they shaped me up quick at such a young age.

"I'm already down to go." Varo said. "Marcus and Javier could go with too. Leaving Jay, BV, and Arlie here with Nelle and Trey." He continued to say which gained the nods of approval of his suggestion. "Then it's set, I'll see y'all tomorrow." He said standing up to stretch himself out.

We all split our ways and that was it for the day. The second I reached my bed, I clocked out and whatever happened after that is an unknown for me.

~In The Morning~

The sun hit my face to the point where I could feel one side of my face slightly warmer than the other. I sat up and rubbed my eyes till I saw a bunch of random colors floating around. Nelle was still dead asleep and if I remember correctly, Jay has Trey. No. BV does. Wait do we? Nah, Jay does back at his house. I would have already heard Trey crying by now if he was here.