Nineteen --am I being selfish-- and twenty --surprise

Nineteen

--am I being selfish--

ALEXIS POV

I  know na bibisitahin niya si mommy, mas okay na yun para naman hindi na niiya mamalayan na hindi ako makakuwi ng maaga. Napagusapan kasi naming ni sheena na magkikita kami ngayon para magusap. This is the time to end this. Ayoko nang saktan si annika, at ayoko naman na nagtatago kami ni sheena para lang magkita. Tutal naman 2 years lang ang contract naming, which means pagkagraduate naming ng college mawawala na yung bias ng kasal, pwede ko ng balikan si sheena. I just want to do everything in the right way.

Pinark ko na yung kotse at heto na ko ngayon, nakupo at inaabangan ang babaeng mahal ko. Well, atleast I still think I do.

“hi baby” then she kissed me on the cheeks.

“hi, nagdinner ka na?"

"yeah, nagyaya kasi yung mga friends ko eh. Sorry ah."

"nah,its okay." i smiled at her reassuringly.

She sat infront of me, and she is really happy right now. She told that she got high class standings and cant wait dor the upcoming final exam, she said she's going to hit the highest score in their block.While sheena was telling her stories, i just looked at her, seeing her happy is not helping me right now. I think it will crush her and might not be able to pass her exams if she hears what im about to say. It will do no good for her....but how about annika? Will i consider sheena's happiness first over annika's?

Well, i love sheena.. I think its best if ill just tell her after her exams, so that she wont get distracted. That's a good a plan right?

"baby, your forehead is creasing. Is something bothering you?" she touched my forehead and massaged it.

"no baby, just tired with school stuffs."i took her hand which was massaging my forehead and held it tight.

"well, you told me to meet you here, i kept babbling and babbling now its your turn. What is it you want to tell me? I feel that its something bad and that you dont want me to misunderstood. What is it?" she looked straight into my eyes. I feel like i murdered someone and being interogated by a policeman. Darn.

I squeezed her hand lightly."its just that i missed you. Nothings wrong."

is it good to lie for her own sake? Am i being unfair?

"oh, then good to hear that. I thought its something about you and that clumsy girl who have a huge debt to the hospital. If i were you,i would just pay her bills so that you wouldnt have to marry her." then she laughed wickedly. well, why didnt i thought if that?

Maybe because i was guilty to what i did to her.

*sigh*