Chapter 49

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 49

~Lexis P.O.V.~

Varo actually had a great idea. It would be cool to take a family picture and look back on it many years later. With this life, who knows how long we'll all be here and at least with a picture, Trey could look back at this.

"Riley said she on her way." Nelle said as she came back down the stairs dressed accordingly... We're a Unit and we're all squadin' up.

"You look sexy like that. That color scheme though." I said as I bit my lip at her and let my eyes look her down.

"Calm down there Lexis. We already have Trey, let's not add on but I can't believe we are seriously doing this." She said with slight laughter bubbling through her voice.

"To be fair, it's hard to calm myself when you look that good." I said laughing right along with her. "Just think how cool it'll be to look back at this picture way later down the road." I can't even do that with my own family because apparently we weren't coordinated enough to take a picture, but that's in the past.

"When you put it like that it makes sense." Of course it does, I always make sense. I reached over and gave her a kiss... A few kisses because she tasted like cotton candy and I didn't understand why because we don't have cotton candy.

"I hear cars outside. Come on." Walking outside, my driveway was full of cars but I laughed when I saw Arlie holding Nicole who was also dressed accordingly. Her two braids had those red ball ties at the end and that only made everything all the more better.

"So we ready?" Marcus asked stepping around his car. "And who's taking the picture? Unless it's on a stand."

"Yeah, let's do it on the front porch, as far as how-"

"I'll take the picture. I don't wanna be in it." Vince said. "A nigga hates pictures." I didn't argue with him, I just handed him the camera and stole Trey from Varo's arms before getting up on the porch.

We all finally lined up and let me take a hot second to explain to y'all how we all looked.

At the far left we had Varo and Marcus standing back to back holding their pistols- none of the guns are loaded... To my knowledge- Next to them we had Javier holding onto Riley. BV was next to Riley standing with his arms folded because he's lame as fuck and couldn't do anything better. Next was Arlie. He was standing on my right side with both his pistols in hand because he's one of them trigger happy ass niggas while Nicole was standing in front of him looking confused but as long as she looked cute, that was all that mattered. Then there was me, I had Trey resting on my right arm while Nelle was in my left... See I wanted Trey all to myself but people didn't need to know that based on the picture. Jay stood on the other side of her and to top it off we a had red bandanas wrapped around our mouths..

"That actually turned out more savage than I imagined." Varo said as he was holding the camera and not letting anyone else see... Well till Arlie forcibly took the camera out of his hands.

"It did. We really look like a happy family." Nicole was in his arms trying to reach for the camera but he kept moving so she couldn't get it. That was kinda fucked up on his part.

"Thanks for doin' this you guys." I said after the camera was passed around like an average joint

"We'll have to do this again in about fifteen or twenty years." BV interjected.

"That's not a bad idea. It would be interesting to see just how much this family has grown within that time." Nelle said as she was trying to get Trey... Um no. This is our time, she can hold him later on.