Chapter Three: September 3rd, 2001 ||Gift for no Reason||

After I recovered from my cold I was once again my spunky self. I was out in the front yard with my baseball bat and was hitting some base balls when she heard the revving of a motorcycle engine coming up the drive, which was strange because he didn't take his bike out. When Alfred came into view the sight of a new motorcycle caught my interest.

"Did he get another motorcycle?"

I took one of my baseballs and my bat in hand when an evil idea was building up in my mind. Waiting until Alfred was a good distance away from the new motorcycle i let lose one of my best hits towards my male counterpart. With the ball of fire, inching closer to everyone's favorite American Hero, he suddenly pulled out a baseball mitt, catching the fiery ball of fire.

"As always, nice hit Miss heroine."

"And as always, nice catch Mr. Hero."

I suddenly put Alfred in a headlock and tackled him to the ground. After finally letting go of Alfred, I asked him about the new motorcycle that he drove up in.

"What's up with the new motorcycle when you already have one Alfred?! Are you trying to show off or something?"

"Nah, this isn't for me...it's for you."

I had to take a moment when I realized what Alfred had said.

"I-it's for me? Are you serious!"

"That's right. I thought it was about time that you had your own."

I was speechless. I kept bugging Alfred to get me my own motorcycle.

"Thank you Alfred!" I wrapped my arms around Alfred and tackled him to the ground again. "What's the real reasoning behind this unexpected gift?"

"It's a gift for getting over your cold."

I gave Alfred a hard stern look before I accepted Alfred's reason for giving me the motorcycle.

"I guess I can accept your gift. Thank you again for the motorcycle."

The two of us decided to go off on a ride through the countryside to give my new motorcycle a test drive. Driving off into the setting sun and not returning until the early morning.