Chapter 52

A/n: I suck at updating, so I'm sorry. I've been getting asked if Changes is over, and it isn't! Don't worry. :)

I've been lacking energy for the last few days, and my mom has been gone for a while for work and won't be back for a month, which means she's missing my birthday. :/ I'm a little bit down in the dumps as you can tell...but I hope you all like this chapter anyway.

Contact Me!

Instagram & Spapchat: lexanoelle

Twitter: noellexa

YouTube: In external link

Tumblr: quietgirlloudworld

Blog: alexanoellejones.blogspot.com

Eve's POV

That night I went through the regular routine. Dinner, bathing Aiden, feeding him and putting him down to sleep, having a nice chat with the boys, and going to bed with Zayn. I was distracted, though. My mind kept drifting off to Zayn, Aiden, Alfie and I in our new house. I tried to imagine different possibilities of what it would look like, imagining a nice little garden each time. The fact that we were getting our own place was sudden and surprising, but in a good way.

"I joined a group today. It's for mums and everyone brings their babies." I mentioned to Zayn, whose body was warm against mine. He had one arm slung around me, holding me close. Alfie was curled up in a little ball at the foot of the bed, sleeping like a baby.

"Sick." He replied. "It's good that you've found something nice to do. Maybe you'll make a few friends."

My mind drew back to meeting Rita earlier. She seemed quite nice, and we had at least one thing in common. "The girl that told me about it was about my age, actually. She's pregnant." Zayn shook his head and sighed at the thought of another girl giving up everything for an unplanned baby.

This happened every time teen pregnancy came up. "Zayn." I murmured and reached up to nudge Zayn's jaw in my direction. "I know most girls aren't nearly as lucky as I am, but look where I ended up. I've got a beautiful baby, a perfect boyfriend, great friends, an adorable dog, and soon we'll have a wonderful house. I wish there were a million Zayns in this world so every teenage mum could have a great life ahead of them as well, but life happens."

After giving him my little speech, I leaned my head up and pressed a gentle kiss to Zayn's soft lips. I was the first to pull away, and Zayn pouted. "Can't you just kiss me forever?"

"I don't know if that would work out, considering the awkward situations that would be created while having a poo."

Zayn laughed at my response and kissed me quickly again. "I love you, so much. And I always will, even when you're having a poo."

***

"Good morning ladies, I'm so glad to see some familiar and not so familiar faces today. Welcome to our mummy group." The same woman that had approached me while I was shopping the day before stood at the head of the circle of mums sitting on the floor.

I was one of about fifteen other mums who had babies no older than one in their laps. Aiden seemed to be a bit cranky this morning, and I couldn't quite figure out why. Rita had greeted my with an excited expression on her face once Aiden and I arrived. I guess she thought I wouldn't show up or something.

"If you've never attended one of these before, I'll give a synopsis of what we do here. Mummy group only lasts an hour, and it's just a time to talk about babies and motherhood, we play classical music since it has scientifically proven to stimulate the brain. Refreshments and light snacks are on the table over there," She pointed to a table in the corner of the room, "So feel free to help yourself whenever you like. There are toys here for the babies to play with, and if anyone needs to breastfeed, there's a rocking chair over there where you are free to do that."