Chapter 7

(to my readers, yes I am aware Orochimaru did not exist in the time of Madara and no I do not care =])

I awoke to a dark, cold room with a single lit torch on the wall. I glanced down, the baby was fine and I sighed in relief. I tried to stand but my calf gave way and I collapsed onto my hands and knees. "After such a large amount of anaesthetic I'm surprised your awake so soon" I looked up at the man standing before me. "Who are you?" "The names Kabuto.. I'll be making sure the birth goes smoothly" "Madara will find you and kill you" He chuckled before reaching down, picking me up roughly under my arms and slamming me into the closest wall. "Madara Uchiha is nothing compared to the power of Lord Orochimaru and when the baby is born I'll take great pleasure in-" "Kabuto, be gentle with our guest.. I would hate for her to suffer a miscarriage" Kabuto released me instantly and began bowing "L-lord Orochimaru.. I was just-" He ignored Kabuto and stood before me. A cold hand extended and rubbed my cheek "You look famished, Kabuto retrieve some food" With that he left the room. I remained locked in the small room for the next few weeks and I lost all hope of Madara ever finding me.. 

I woke up to find both Kabuto and Orochimaru in my chambers checking over my vitals. I sat up and instantly felt the sickness take over as Kabuto rushed over with a bucket. I wiped my mouth and fell back into my bed. "My dear Tsuki I will be leaving you in Kabuto's capable hands for a while" My eyes jolted open fearfully "W-where are you going?" "I am out to discover new jutsu but don't worry my pet I shall return in a few days" An evil grin appeared on Kabuto's face and I knew of the torture that would soon follow. 

A few days had passed since Orochimaru had left and everyday without fail Kabuto beat me, careful not to harm the baby of course. With my chakra being taken from me by his machines I was unable to fight back. I sat on the edge of my bed as the door to my chamber opened and some light seeped through.. it had been so long since I had ventured into the outdoors that the sudden burst of bright light burned my eyes and I cringed in pain. I wasn't in pain for long as the door was shut and I heard his footsteps coming my way and he knelt infront of me. I felt his hand cup my chin and force me to look up. Before I knew it I felt cold lips on mine and I pulled away in disgust. "W-what are you doing?" I crawled backwards on the bed but I was trapped between him and the wall as he slowly crawled towards me. He brushed my hair from my face "I don't think you can take another physical beating in your condition.. and it's been so long since I had physical intimacy with a woman" His words trailed off as his hand began to move down my neck towards my chest but I slapped his hand away before he reached it. His anger boiled over and he threw me down on to the bed before crawling ontop of me, pinning me down. "No.. please.." Tears gushed down my cheeks as I sobbed and begged. "Beat me.. do anything you want... please" He chuckled at my pain "I'm going to do anything I want" He leaned forward and his lips met mine once more. With my hands pinned above my head I was unable to stop him so I bit down as hard as I could. He punched me in the face and I released my grip and my mouth was full of his blood. The side of my face stung from the blow as I tried to wriggle out from under him.