26- Z is for Zowie

I don't know what's going to happen in the future. Nobody can see the future, and you can predict the future, but your predictions are rarely correct. My predictions certainly were't right.

When I was six, I predicted that when I grew up I'd marry a handsome prince and live in a beautiful pink palace and live happily ever after. That actually isn't that far off from what I have now, but it's not exact.

When I was fifteen, I thought I'd someday have Drew for my own, and I'd be able to make him fall in love with me and marry him and yet again live happily ever after. But the boy I thought would be my prince arrived a little too late, and I never could have taken the stranger he'd become over the years I'd not known him.

When I was twenty-three I sincerely believed I'd be engaged and wed to Harry within a few months. I just expected that since I'd experienced bad love so many times before that I had finally found the one and that Harry had to be it, because I'd gone through so much already. But I was still so naíve and clueless...

The next year, I swore I was merely good friends with Ed, but no, that was a completely wrong thing to promise. A huge mistake. Because I predicted we'd only ever be friends, and yet now look at us. None of my predictions were right, but it seems that's a good thing.

We're having another baby. She'll be about a year and a half younger than Xavier- we'll have our hands full, but that's alright. This time we took the ultrasounds and have found out it's going to be a bouncy baby girl. Don't get me wrong, I love Xavier more than I can possibly express, but having a girl will be like a breath of fresh air. It'll be lovely. And we're going to call her Zowie.

Harry is still dating Destiny; he says he's found the one, he's finally got it right. And I'd agree. She's a little wild, a little serious, a lot sweet and a lot perfect for him. They're truly a match made in heaven, and I'm so happy for them both, because she's healed us all. Without Destiny my life would still be a mess. But now it's a dream come true.

Austin and Tammy are engaged; they told us last week when they came back from their vacation in Australia. I'm so excited for them. They're perfect together too, and I've promised to help Tammy on setting up her dream wedding.

Selena and Justin have split up again, but I think that's for the best. Selena has confessed she thinks she's better off single, and Justin has gone a little haywire anyway. She ditched him because she wasn't happy with all of his explosions and spazzes all the time, and now she seems a lot more cheerful. She's on tour now, and her album 'Stars Dance' has already gone double platinum, along with her single 'Come And Get It' from last year.

Hayley (Williams) and her band are splitting up after ten wild years, but she's okay with it- she's going solo. It's pretty exciting. She promised to do a duet with me on the new album, and we wrote it all together, a song called 'Player Boy'. It sounds awesome, if I do say so myself- my country/pop genre mixed with Hayley's rockstar style creates one fantastic song.

I think I've finished writing it all out now- our love story, that is. It's taken me a few months, this book. I scrawled it all into a battered old scarlet diary immediately after Xavier was born and started typing it all out a month or two later. (Ed wrote one chapter, and he added a few little comments in for me, so I suppose he can be credited as an author too.)

Now it's August. I'm unbelivably happy; this life is a dream, and I'm seriously living it.

And there's a long way to go yet. Zowie will be here soon enough, and my life will be even more impossibly perfect than before.

If you're reading this, I hope you live the life you dream of. I hope you follow every single one of your dreams; the huge ones that clog up your mind all the time, right down to the tiny twinkles of hope that softly glow in your heart. I hope you find love someday and I hope your future is bright. Most importantly, even as you grow up, promise me you'll stay young and love with everything you have.

Loving Ed is as easy as ABC.

Loving him is red.

-Taylor Sheeran

*
Instagram: @positiveswiftie

Writing the end of this story for me was indescribably bittersweet and I think I might cry... But you guys need to know that I love you all so, so much. You've been with me all the way and I never expected this. You're all perfect. Whether you're a Swiftie, a Sheerio, a Directioner, or just someone who's here to support me, I hope you live, love and laugh for all eternity.

Thank you.

-Danica xoxo

PS I wrote this three years ago and I am CRINGEY reading it, but if you survived, thank you again. x

*