Yo y mi novio

Chapter 1

I was just walking to school at night because it was prom night and I had decided to go to prom without a car because my boyfriend said he couldn't pick me up and I was okay with that. He said to meet me at prom near the big fat oak tree. He had said he wanted to talk to me about something but before I could say what he hung up on me. So here I am walking to prom wearing a teal green colored dress on a saturday night.

I was getting closer to the school and I already could heard the music blasting from the new gym.

I bet Braden is going to give me a gift since it's our one month anniversary from the day we started going out together. I already knew what I was going to give him. A watch with a picture of me every time you'd press the little red button on the side. I bought this with all my love and heart because he was the only one that was there for me unlike my mother and who left me to die in my own house since the start of freshmen year.

I was in front of the gym now and I went to the back of the school where the big fat old oak tree was. I saw a bob of Braden's brown hair near the tree. And he wasn't alone. He was sucking face with Ella McGrady!That slut!

I just stared at them.When they finally noticed me they didn't pull away they just stared in each other's eyes like they've been in love. I couldn't take it anymore . I just had to break the silence.

"What the fuck is going on here?!!" When they heard my voice they were startled cause they forgot I was even there!The nerve of them.

Braden didn't even bother to look at me. And slutty Ella just blushed like she was so innocent.

"So this is why you wanted to talk to me so you could break up on our anniversary on prom!!! I thought I could trust you and I thought you loved me unlike my parents", I said and my voice started to waver uncontrollablely," So much for this present that i got you using money from my college funds." A tear slipped down my face and i let it drip to the ground and I stomped on the watch til it was broken into a hundred pieces.

I turned around and before they could say anything I ran away without looking back and I didn't stop til I reached the park. I sat on a wooden bench near a water fountain and just fell apart as the sobbs escaped from my throat. When I was done crying I fell asleep on the bench looking at the stars.

I was woken up by a sound close buy and before I could react someone put a rag around my eyes . I tried to scream for help but a hand clamped down on my mouth and I stop cause I knew nobody could hear me. I felt someone turn me on my stomach. They tied my hands and feet together behind my back . They pulled me up and carried me to a car I think. They threw me into the back seat and my head hit the window bruising me. They put something in my mouth. It was alcolhol. They made me drink again and again until I felt dizzy and I slumped against the seat.

Where I was going, I don't know and I don't care I thought as they drove me to the unknown.