2

In this world, there are two types of people. The ones that listen and the ones that don't. Trudy was the latter. After my little warning this morning, you would have thought she would have stayed away from my honey. Not that tramp! Instead of listening, she was throwing herself at my honey during lunch.

Lunch, was my time. She knew this. Everyone knew this. How dare she intrude! Snuggling up to my honey, she was practically begging me to do her harm. My poor honey having to deal with this trollop. If he weren't so cute, I'd smack him for having such poor taste in women. I couldn't even enjoy my food watching those two.

"What's wrong," my honey asked. "You've been playing with your food for the last ten minutes."

"Just trying to decide how to kill a bitch," I mumbled. Trudy's eyes widened at my comment. So the little tramp heard me, oh well.

"What did you say, I couldn't hear you," my honey said.

"Oh, nothing," I laughed. "I'm just not hungry at the moment." Trudy watched our exchange in disbelief. She knew Zeke had to have heard me. For all, I knew he could have, but he would never say anything to me. My honey would never believe I would say something like that. That I was capable of sitting around and planning intricate ways to harm someone. I continued laughing as I picked up my tray and left the table. She better enjoy this time with my honey, because this would be her last time.

*******

I sat on the floor of my room, plotting. I gave Trudy as many warnings as I could, it was time to act now. I looked through my toy chest, pulling out the various weapons. I kept several different types of weapons in the wooden box. Everything from an assortment of long and short knives, brass knuckles to a steel bat and gardening shears. My glorious toy box even held my bondage gear. You just never know when you have to tie someone up.

I laughed as I gently caressed my toys. That trampy bitch deserved a special treat, something truly unique. What should I do to her, I thought. Those filthy hands of hers that defiled my honey would have to go. That's for sure! My hands grazed over the knives until I reached my favorite. A seven year old Wakizashi, that I had brought on the internet. If I were going to do what I planned, I would need a sharp blade.

I grabbed the rope and rubber gag from the box, before putting away the rest of the weapons and replacing the lid. A twist of the key and my toys were locked away until further notice. I always wondered how my mother never found out about the type of "toys" in my toy chest. Not that I cared, her lack of parental supervision was how I had gotten away with so much over the years.

Black, was the color specially chosen for tonight. My shirt, jeans, gloves, hat, and shoes, all chosen to blend in with the night. The only color that would be seen is the glowing green of my eyes. The last glimpse of color my many victims would see. How ironic, green the color associated with life, has become the color that brings death to many.

So many nights I had made this journey through the window. Arms outstretched to grab hold of the nearest branch. I pull myself up, my feet dangling until I reach the first foothold. Bracing myself, I swung one leg over the branch then the other. I slowly climbed down the tree, my hands finding the grooves in the old tree by memory. When I was inches from the ground, I jumped, landing as quietly as I could in the dark night. One quick check to make sure my bag of goodies was secured and I was ready for action.

Rain began to fall silently, muting my steps as I searched for a way into the house. Trudy's house was a sprawling ranch style house, covering several acres of land. I circled the house, looking for a darkened corner where I wouldn't be seen as I picked the lock. It wasn't long before I found such a place.