Hidden Faery (Sequel to Willow's Point)

Okay, here is Connor and Nixie's book. So many of you voted for their seperate book and I really appreciate the feedback. And I wanted to say, I will be adding Willow's Point last chapter soon. It will  give you a great ending to their happiness and their little one. I know some of you rather not see it end but know this, Connor's story is just as good. I won't disappoint my followers.

*This is the sequel to Willow's Point and they should be read in order so you can understand who all the characters are and their place in the story.

Chapter 1

‘Nixie of the Taryn Clan’       Two days ago

Garrett Reeves knew too much. The hateful man kidnapped me while I was in the middle of finding answers of my lost sister, Pilloxie. Somehow he knew exactly what I was. Hardly anyone on this earthly plane knew what my kind is except my kind.

The evil man lured me to him by throwing down shiny red discs, leading to his quarters. Or should I say room since the humans call it that. It would do me good to remember to speak like them.

As soon as I stepped on his doormat to pick up the last shiny disc, the door swung opened and he grabbed me violently. When I screamed, he punched me in the face, knocking me out cold. When I awoke, he was pulling me out of the backseat of a car, bound. That’s when I met the green eyes of Connor Winters.

My heart wanted him instantly but my mind screamed no. I would not allow myself any happiness until my sister returns home safely.

I remember Connor reaching out to me as Garrett was forced to let me go on Connor’s demand. His voice alone sent shivers down my spine, settling between my legs. When I was finally in his arms, he shielded me from seeing the violence that was taking place on the other side of the car as he unbound me.

All of a sudden, I was thrown down with him on top as someone began shooting from a drive by. Connor checked my body before lifting up and running toward the other man. His bloody gut wrenching scream, tore at my heart. I knew then that the man lying on the ground was his brother.

After climbing to my feet, I tried sneaking away but two men caught me and made me stand beside them until someone else could release me. Garrett looked like he wanted to but something was keeping him from acting. His hazel eyes burned into mine and an evil smirked crept up. Garrett definitely had plans for me.

When Connor’s brother was better, he saw one of the men bringing me toward them and growled. He demanded the man to get his hand off me. When he did, Connor wrapped those strong arms around me and whispered to me.

“Don’t worry, love, I’ve got you. I won’t let anyone else hurt you.”

Now

That was only two days ago and he kept his word but he forgot to mention that he was kidnapping me himself. I was sitting on the floor, in front of his bed, going through an old shoe box I found under the bed. I wasn’t surprised to find a lot of pictures and letters of old girlfriends. Every one of them was very beautiful in their own right. It made me horribly jealous when I had no right to be. Connor wasn’t mine anyway. I have told nothing but lie after lie since we’ve met. He believes my real name is Taryn but that is the clan name that I’m from. My real name is Nixie of the Taryn clan.

A faery is never to give a human its real name or they could find out who we really are and destroy us. That’s what we’re taught since birth. Never ever let anyone know you.