Summer Camp with a Star(Justin Bieber Love Story)

Summer is sooooo fun when you get to hang out with your friends all day ,and don't have to worry about homework,going to bed early,and those skiny,blond,barbies acting like they run the place. It's been one month of summer so far it's been awesome but then my selfless mother had to ruin everything.

''Kelsey sweetie come downstairs we need to talk,'' my mom yelled

''I'll be there in a minute,'' i hollered back. I thought that she was just gonna tell me to clean my room or set the table for dinner or something but no.

''Honey I have a surprise for you'' my mom said  

   I started to get excited    ''What is it what is it'' I said excitedly. '

'Your going to Sunny Hills Summer Camp''  as soon as I heard those last words come out of her mouth my heart sunk.

''What'' i mumbled   ''Summer Camp''    I was silent for the rest of the day.

When I woke up in the morning I took a shower,got out,went into my walk-in closet. I pulled on some white skinnies,a purple tank top,and my favorite purple supras.I blow dried my blonde hair then straightened it then i put on some eyeshadow and lip gloss.

I walked downstairs for some cereal and my moms car was gone there was a note on the table with something attached to it . The note said   Dear Kelsey,  While i'm at the grocrie start packing i'm dropping you off tonight at 6:00,from you mom .  

Fun I ate my cereal then went back to my room and packed.

Skip to 6:00

We  drove in the car for a while I still wasn't talking to my mom. I can't believe she has to be so selfish and have me go to Summer Camp eww even thinking about it makes me shiver.At least theres TV there your aloud to watch 1 hour per day it's not much but i'll take whatever I get.

So we get there and theres tons of kids my age looking all bored they prob got dragged here by thier parents to.My mom signs mye in and gets my 2 duffle bags out of the car. Then she husme and says ''See you in one month''      ugggggggggg i'm already getting bored so I decide to go to the cabin i'm assigned to and start to unpack.

1hour later

By now i'm done unpacking thank god theres airconditioning I think i would die if there wasn't .So I look up at the activitie list someone must have pinned up on the wall.Dinner is at 7:30 and after that we're having a camp meeting. ''Fun'' i say to myself (sacasticly)  at least I hav half an hour till dinner

So I decided to annoy the balls out of the boys next door . I had the perfect idea  i'll blast Justin Bieber  music through the speakers I brought thank god your aloud to have electronics here it only took about 5 mins for them to come knocking on my door saying ''turn that crap off''

''NOOOOO justin bieber is amazing and if i can't go to his concert that was sopose to be in my town last week then i get to listen to his music plus i love annoying stupid boys''Icrossed my arms and lifted an eyebrow.

One of the boys whistled and said''dang I like em fiesty''

I just starred at them for a while and saw that one of them had a hat on that said gangster ''Well you Gangsters aren't getting any of this so why don't you just take a picture it'll last longer'' I said jokingly

They were just starring at me with thier mouths open one of them was drewling eww  soo I had a master plan to get them out of here I got my ipod touch and turned on ennie meenie by Justin Bieber of corse (and Sean Kingston) it took about ten seconds for them to run out screaming covering thier ears.

I turn around and theres three girls right in my face ''OH gosh who are you''  i asked

''we're your roomates''     they all chimed at the same time

They introduced themselves and we became friends pretty quick we even exchanged numbers they told my how they thought it was that I had the courage to diss those boys like that I braged and agreed how awesome i am we noticed it was 7:30 so we headed to the cafateria.I had to admit it was pretty fun hanging out with my new friends Bridget,Rachel,and Violet.

At the camp meeting they mostly just explained what we'd be doing for the next couple of days and then they let us teens meet people and get to know eachother I met this guy Drew and he's really nice he wasn't like those guys that told me to turn off the Justin Bieber music and then tried to flirt with me. Drew was nice,sweat,kind,cute,and his axe smelled amazing. My heart went to mush when I looked into his warm coco brown eyes.

He slipped me out of my trance by snapping his fingers in my face.''are you ok''    he said

I blinked alot and said   ''ya'' Ijust get distracted easily''

We talked for a little bit longer then my phone started singing   Favorite Girl by Justin Bieber   I saw it was my mom so I answered it ''hello''

Conversation   (m means mom k means kelsey if you didn't catch on)

m-''Kelsey?''

k-''Ya mom?''

m- ''are you having a good time''

k-''ya unexpectantly I am''

m-'' well thats good I was just making sure your ok''

k-''k mom love ya by''

m- ''love you by''

End of conversation

''So you like Justin bieber's music''  he said nervously

'' ya I think Justin Bieber is awesome he sings so good and he's so cool and I love his eyes''  I said excitedly.

''cool'' he said

''really I thought that since your a guy that you would hate him most of my friends do'' i said and

frowned.

''actually I think he's pretty cool  hey I have to go text ya?''

''ya sure'' I gave him my number and he gave me his.

I couldn't sleep well that night I kept on thinking about Drew I know I just met him but I have a small crush on him.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!