Josh Devine Imagine

Okay, so I've been asked to do another josh imagine, so here it is!:)

Sorry I haven't been updating, I fried my tablet, had no wifi, and I just got a new iPhone 4S :) and it's white!!! 😃

Okay here's the imagine!

----------------------------------------------------

Imagine that you were sitting home alone on a rainy Friday afternoon, your boyfriend, who is also a drummer in a band called One Direction, Josh, had to work for another hour, he's been sending you dirty text messages since you woke up and it was really turning you on.

You heard the door open, and you were wondering who it was so you headed downstairs, you seem Josh's black converse on the floor by the door so you knew he was home.

"Josh?" You said walking through the house, he didn't reply. Maybe it wasn't even him. Just then you felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around your waist, you smile.

"Josh? Is that you?" You say.

You hear smirking, "yes it is babe." Josh says kissing your cheek.

You smile more, "I've missed you." You say turning around and kissing him on the lips.

"I've missed you too." He said.

You smile and kiss him, the kiss gets heated quickly. You pull away to take your shirts off and then you get back to the kiss, he starts to pull your pants down and you finish taking them off and you do the same, after he picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bedroom and layed you down on the bed. He kissed down your neck and down your stomach and stopped at your underwear, he pulled them off and threw them across the room, then you sat up and took off his boxers, then he unclipped your bra and let it fall to the floor, then he started massaging your breast and he moved down to your vag and he moved his tongue in and out slowly, then he picked the pace up and made you moan. Then he replaced his fingers with his dick and did the same he started off slow and moved faster but this time slowly, you knew he was teasing: he was such a tease. Then you start pleading for him to go faster, he just smiled at you and giggled. You moaned it was bugging you too bad.

"J-josh go faster p-please?" You asked.

He looked at you for a second before nodding and slammed his dick into you moving as fast as he could.

"Babe I'm c-coming" he said as his thrust got sloppier and sloppier, then he shot his liquids in you and collapsed beside you on the bed.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too, babe." He said kissing you lightly.

------------------------------------------

Yeah I know this was supposed to be posted a long time ago and I've been procrastinating, I've been trying to get at least one chapter of each book done a day but that hasn't happened yet, but the good think I guess is that I'm done school in 3 days! And it's my birthday today too :) but yeah, this was the most requested imagine yet and yeppppp keep the request coming guys :)

Lots of love. :) xo