You And Me: It's Normal.

Edited April 30th 2016

The five prisoners, Rick, Daryl and T-Dog took off to clear out a cell block. I still don't trust those prisoners, because they were prisoners before the world ended basically.

Rick, Daryl, and T-Dog could handle them, so I wasn't too worried.

Glenn, Maggie and Carol were doing the job of helping my daddy out. I know I should be there helping as well, but I just can't bring myself to. I'm not mad or have any hate against him, of course not. If he does end up turning and we have to put him down, I don't want my last memories of him to be him in a prison bed with only one leg. My most precious memories of my daddy and I on the farm are completely gone. That wasn't my reality anymore, this new life was.

Carl and I decided to head off into the depths of this prison. I get it was kind of stupid to do that, but it was for a good reason. We needed all the supplies we could get. We also were always armed.

"It's so dark, I can hardly see my own hand." I waved my palm in front of my face. Carl attempted to try and see his hand, but I smashed his palm into his face. "Got ya punk!" I laughed hysterically.

"Oh you're funny!" He playfully shoved me against the wall and tickled me. I grabbed my flashlight and shined it from under our chins. "You Ella Greene, have a very pretty face." Carl said and I my face was glowing. Carl leaned and I did as well.

As our lips nearly touched, we were interrupted by the moans of walkers. "Carl!" I shouted, drawing his attention to the walker behind him. He turned faster than the walker could take another step and stabbed it through the jaw. I walked back away from the wall

Only to be grabbed by a walker.

"Shit" I said to myself.

The female walker grabbed at my shoulders. I jumped back and kicked her knee in. Her knee snapped and she fell down to the ground. My size six boot made her jaw fly to the other side of the hallway. Carl forcefully shoved his knife into her skull repeatedly. The walker's blood splattering along the walls, my face and Carl's.

In this world, this is considered normal.