Chapter eight

I rolled my eyes before turning back to my project.

"sky, look I know your mad but-" I interrupted him

"but what? I'm not allowed to be upset?" I wasn't even mad anymore. I don't know why I was being a bitch.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you. The boys and I are used to touring and it isn't a big deal to us and I wasn't thinking how different is for you." Okay I was mad again.

"Yet none of the other boys were screaming at me for not wanting to go." I rolled my eyes "get out."

"I'm sorry Skyler." He whispered before leaving. I put all the gifts in my backpack and crawled into bed. I texted Sam and Jake about me leaving before drifting off to sleep.

---

The next day I woke up with a massive headache. I jumped in the shower ignoring the pounding in my head and to make matters worse i only have two more days till tour. After getting dressed I walked down stairs to see all the boys were up. Harry was making breakfast, so I sat down at the counter.

"do we have anything for headaches?"I asked to nobody in particular.

"why you got a headache?" harry asked

"no harry I have a stomachache."I said sarcasticlly shaking my head. Which earned a chuckle from the boys and a glare from liam I just pushed it off. I don't care anymore

"yeah here!" zayn says tossing me a bottle of pills I took two and drank some water

"Can I drive myself to school?" I asked zayn

"yeah I guess." he said before i walked to my room grabbing my beanie sunglasses sweatshirt earbuds and phone. I walked back downstairs and said my goodbyes to the boys. Zayn threw me his keys, and I headed out. I got to school and pulled my bag from the backseat. I walked to the picnic table outside the school we always hang out at. I saw Sam and Jake making out while Sam was on his lap.

"hey sammi hey Jake!"I said as I hugged them both. when I hugged Jake he whispered into my ear,

"Babe if you need anything just call me or text me I don't care what time it is. I don't want you getting hurt and if you ever inflict harm on yourself again I swear I'll find you and you will you'll regret it!" He said the end made me scared because I never really told them I hurt myself. I pulled my sweatshirt sleeve down and pulled out of the hug I gave them their presents that they loved then class started.

I was really bored so I texted Jake

How'd you know?

I've known for a long time, I saw them multiple times. I just didn't know what to say, babe I'm always here for you, you know you're like a sister to Me. Promise me you'll stop.

Thank you so much Jakey, I love you so much. I don't want to promise you something that I can't keep.

Why don't we go somewhere after school and we can talk about it.

Okay but please don't tell Sam. I don't want her to tell the boys.

I won't love

I was going to text back but class was over so I got up and walked to my next class

*****after school*****

Jake and I were walking out of school together cause fin and Sam got detention. I texted harry saying where I was going and he said to be home by 8. When we got to the mall we walked around a few shops before sitting down at the food court.

"Okay sky, what's going on."

"You know all about my past, with my parents and Noah and everything. It's just getting really hard, the boys barely know anything. My moms death is coming up soon."

"I'm sorry love, maybe it's time to tell the boys."

"I can't tell them anything without them freaking out."

"Skyler." He said rolling his eyes. "They'll freak out because it isn't normal the things you've been through."

"I know but I just don't want to go through that again." I said, Jake nods his head we stood up and he hugged me

"Everything is gonna be okay sky, you're here it's gonna be okay." Jake said. I smiled and we broke apart, I pulled out my phone looking at the time.

"Jake I have to go, fuck the boys are gonna kill me." I said grabbing my stuff it was 7:45 and it took half an hour to get home. I was lucky enough to not get pulled over when I sped home. I quickly walked inside and tried to sneak into my room but was stopped my Niall

"Where have you been? You were supposed to be home fifteen minutes ago." I rolled my eyes it was fifteen minutes.

"I lost track of time when Jake and I were talking."

"Don't lie to me." He said, I was getting annoyed, I was telling the truth.

"I'm telling the truth Niall. What the fuck do you think I was doing?" I rolled my eyes walking into my room before he could answer. I sat in the bath for a good hour, the water was so hot it was burning. I didn't care though I sat there until my skin was bright red. I finally got out and threw on one of fins t-shirts and a pair of cotton shirts. I laid back in bed and turned on some music. Around 9:30 zayn knocked on my door. He came and sat down on my bed, but I turned around so I wasn't looking at him.

"If you're here to yell at me then please just leave."

"We're you really telling the truth?" I rolled my eyes

"Ugh, yes I was fucking telling the truth, nobody fucking believes me." I was annoyed again

"We want to believe you skyler but you lie all the time." Okay zayn has a point.

"yeah I know and I'm sorry, I really did lose track of time we were just talking"

"about what?" I shrugged, I wasn't about to tell him

"Just stuff, we haven't huh out in a long time and we just missed each other." After a couple minutes zayn got up and left. Curled up in my bed and FaceTimed fin. At one point I guess I fell asleep.