You're playing around in your room

We were in my room. Yes, that room. Full of his posters and CDs. We were sitting in my bed. He had me in his lap and his arms around me. I held his hands. He looked around the room, "Girl, why you so obsessed with me?" he sang at the top of his lungs. It was gorgeous when he sang it. I grabbed my pillow pet and hit him. "Shut up! You sent me all this stuff remember!? " I said playfully. "Fiesty!" he says laughing. He tickled my belly and I tickled his. He laughed to the point where he couldn't stand it. Well, we both did. "Stop!" he would say laughing. "No, you!" I'd say back. "Stooopp.. Justin!" I said laughing so hard I couldn't get the words out. I stopped tickling him hoping he would stop too. But he didn't. But when he eventually did, I leaned back onto his chest. And I tilted my head back and rested it on his shoulder. He was still smiling from laughing at me while he tickled me. I smiled when I saw him smile. He kissed my neck. "You're eyes are so beautiful, babe." he says after kissing me. I smile and lift my neck back up. He puts his hand up my shirt and traces the crease in my stomach. When he did that, my head instantly fell backwards again. He kissed my neck again. It was like he used a trap to kiss me.. I loved it.