Chapter 3 Is that what you call love?

Hey yall :-) well I'm going to try a different way of writing so hope you like it cause this chapter has a lot of DRAMA!

As soon as I pull up I see Princeton and his boys Ray,Prod,and Roc playing basketball. I couldn't help but stare at him as he walked over to me. He had his shirt off and damn that boy was GAWJUSS! I watched as the sweat ran down his body from his temple, down his neck , his chest and down his abs disappearing under his shorts.

"HELLO VICTORIA" he waved his hand in front of my face

Huh....What....Why you yelling I asked with much attitude

He smirked You just eye raped me you know.

I laughed walking away "Its not rape if you like it"

I opened the door and let him in. He sat on the couch while i went upstairs when i came back down he was watching TV. I dropped a poster markers and a pencil on his lap and put my laptop beside him turning off the TV.

"Since i know you didn't bring the outline i have it already its on my laptop and don't be nosy i put a lock on everything, I'm going to go get ready for training so don't break anything. Kitchens over there if you get hungry or thirsty and please don't make a mess. I told him

OK OK mother he replied sarcastically

I went upstairs and took a quick shower I put on some shorts and a tank and then grabbed my bat bag and helmet. When i walked downstairs Princeton told me I had a surprise waiting on me outside. I opened the door and saw Ja'Quan.

Oh God here we go again i say to myself.

"I know you do not have that son of a bitch in your house" he snarled

"And if I do why do you care, worried I might leave you" I walked to my car and put my bag and helmet in the backseat.

"Your playing with fire sweetie you know what I'm capable of right" he pestered

I ignored his comment when he my grabbed wrist tight and started to twist it.

"See that's just one thing i hate for you to do ignore me, Maybe i just need to remind you"

"Ow stop. I get it" i snapped

Good girl now you have to be at your softball thing in about an hour and a half, You have an hour to get your "project" done get him out in 1 hour and don't think i won't know if you did something I'll be back to check on you ok baby?

Yeah whatever i say and headed back in the house.

He walked in front of me stopping me.

Aren't you forgetting something he smirked.

"Not that I know of" obviously not caring as it showed in my tone

Right then he kissed me and forced his tongue in my mouth while sliding his hands down my back to my ass. I pulled back and wiped my mouth.

"Wth was that i snapped

Oh nothing he replied and smacked my ass as he walked away "I love you baby see you in a hour."

Yeah I love you to i sighed and walked back in the house. I locked the door and walked straight to the kitchen to get some ice for my wrist that was already bruising up. I bumped into Princeton on the way in.

Ok so i guess he stated every time we walk past each other you're going to bump into me right.

Oh I'm sorry i said and continued on my quest to the freezer.