barried in lies

it all started in the middle of 6th grade when a girl named coco arrived at my school. an ordinary girl that was alone and felt out of place like any new kid would, and all she needed was a friend, but that just what i thought. me and my friend Kayla decided we should at least talk to her to feel welcome so we did. as the year went on coco knew me and Kayla's friends Alex and Sara and we all became a group but after that it all became chaos! it had felt that if coco was trying to split our whole group up! the fighting led on into 7th grade and this is only the start! everyday i had do deal with drama having to choose sides and people pressuring me into things that i shouldn't and didn't want to do. the tricks and lies got worse so bad i cant even put the situation in words. everyday i ask myself should i believe her? everyday was a different answer. one day it all changed coco was telling me and others all these stories like an open book that I've never herd in my life things like I've killed a majority of people and i have cancer all i can take this as is a joke i didn't now where to turn it was all a mistake being even near her! but, I'm only getting started......... was she only a girl looking for attention?

time has passed with only moments filled with drama in till the moment coco meant Chris. chris was a nice kid, honest, crazy, funny but he was way over his head. a few days pass and they have started dating if i where him i would be thinking was this a could choice? are all those stories true? what did i get my self into? but it seemed like there was no stopping them two being together. as usual relationships they where on and off constantly ugh talk about drama especially me in the middle literally i sat in between them! all this drama was getting to me like no other one day in class me, Alex and Chris where all talking and working surprisingly and i saw that coco was crying wondered..... was it only for attention? i ask myself daily so i thought to myself maybe i will Alex so i can have some other thought and opinion from other people so i did and my best friend in the whole wide world said me " amber... is all u care about is drama?!" and she just looked away, right then and there i started sobbing my eyes out i couldn't believe what she just said to me? i was instantly crushed! but no one wanted to see me cry and Alex immediately said sorry and Chris and Alex had there arms around me constantly asking if i was OK. after class i was fine i guess i was just to the point where i don't know any more.....

every year our school has multiple little fests and things like that and just a few nights before Chris and coco had broken up apparently.... and i was on the phone with Chris on the Friday the night just before the fest i was on the brink of crying the whole phone call i didn't know what to do and at this point Chris, coco, and me have been through almost everything! but usually you would thing you would gain trust during these situations right? NOT! i didn't know who to trust but that Friday night i trusted Chris he told me things that had happened between him and coco that he knew that i knew because coco pretty much came to me for everything and told me secrets that i shouldn't know. but Chris was apparently over that and finally spilled all the truth but that's just what i believed..... anyways we where on the phone and he had told me they had oral sex i was speechless even though i already knew because coco told me. that's when i said to myself that's why the break up is such a big deal for her! but as we talk on the phone for hours i get strange texts from her saying if you tell anything to Chris i will do something to you! i was reading Chris the texts aloud as he was too and some even said that it was cocos mom saying "stop texting my daughter you jack ass" i knew that was coco a parent would never say that to a kid especially when there kid is threatening me! i didn't know what to do at least i Had Chris to calm me down which is defiantly is what i needed. so as we where talking i had really took the i would do something to you from coco truthfully i was really worried.... so i talked with Chris about it and he said when we go to the to the fest tomorrow to stay by him and i just said as long I'm away from her and i told him thank you so much and if he needs anything i will be there for him because he was there for me. no one would know what was to come tomorrow.....

finally the day of the fest mostly all the kids in the whole school are coming! so right when i arrieved a saw a glimpse of coco and immedietly went the other way and went straight to chris and then she saw we where both there and kailey and to of her and my friends showed up there names where holly and yazmin and she was hiding behind the both of them.... like that was going to help! as we glared back and fourth at eachother while back  and fourth arguing we fiinally stopped and finished latter. during the fest my best friend was no where to be seen and i needed her so bad but i guess i will have to wait but before i get to caught up in the arguing i had to go to my softball game but when i got back there was sure more to come......