A Year with Mr. Arrogant 3

Abrielle

The Daniels hotel was overwhelmingly big, but of course this was the headquarters. Rich couples and families came in and out of the glass doors the doormen would open and close. Big pots of trees and flowers aligned on each side of the walk way towards the entrance. This hotel was so fancy that they had chandeliers hanging down out here even at the entrance.

I walked towards the doors and the men on each side opened them with a welcoming smile. My eyes went wide at what was revealed to me. The foyer was combined with authentic, elegant surroundings of the highest quality. This already created a sense of home away from home. The colors were mostly creamy, brown, and gold. The floor was a solid granite with patterns that changed in different areas. One word for the hotel.

Luxurious.

I made my way towards the counter, where a lady tapped her fingers on top of the desk, her eyes lazily fixed on the computer screen.

"Excuse me?" I said, catching her attention.

"Hello? How may I help you?" she instantly stood up with a cheerful change in her personality. I was surprised. Maybe they train they're employees this way?

"Uh, yeah. I came to see Mr. Daniels," I gave a faint smile.

"Do you have an appointment?" She questioned, sitting back in her chair.

"No but its really important. You see Mr. and Mrs. Daniels came over to my house yesterday and I find out they want me to, marry his son," I told her, wondering if I should have and realizing how stupid it sounded.

"Right, don't we all just want to marry Young Master Daniels?" she asked in a disgusted tone.

Young Master Daniels? Please.

Also, wow, do their employees have multiple personalities cause it just went from sweet to bitch.

"I'm telling the truth!" I argued back.

"Look, you better run along before I cal--," Before she could finish, my name was called by someone. I look over my shoulders and see Mr. Daniels coming over with two body guards on each side of him. The lady stands and bows, and stays standing and I give her a smug smile as if I was saying Ha!-I-Told-You-So.

"I knew you would come sooner or later," Ron Daniels smiled.

"Well, I've made my decision." I halfheartedly returned the smile.

"Let us go to my office, and we'll talk about it," He retorted and led me to the elevator and I secretly looked back at the lady and innocently stuck my tongue out at her and I mentally laugh at her pissed off face. Then I noticed the body guards kind of intimidated me, seeing how big they were and all.

We got to Ron's office and my mouth immediately hung open. How much room did an office need? A large desk was placed in front of two parallel couches, one side of the wall were completely eight foot glass windows. 

"Please, have a seat," Ron said, already seated on one of the couches.

I nodded and sat across from him. A woman came over and set down two cups of tea before bowing and leaving.

"I'm sure you have lovely news for me?" He questioned.

"Yes, It didn't take me long to realize that, um, no offense but your son needs, help," I nervously chuckled.

Ron laughed, "Nonsense, we all know he needs help with becoming a mature adult."

"Can I ask why?" I asked.