Kaden

Beep, Beep, Beep
Shutting my alarm off I peaked at the time showing 7:45am in the morning, great school.

I hit the sleep button, groaning into my pillow. Barely able to get up, Arghh.

I hate waking up early especially when you've barely had any sleep. I was up most of the night trying to unpack all my stuff in my new room but only managed to unpack about two boxes.

Our new home was nice, a small two bedroom home perfect for me and my mum. It had a pool in the back which I was pretty happy with as I like to tan.

Walking in to my bathroom, my room was an en suite, both rooms were en suite which I liked because I had my own bathroom, I hated sharing.

I quickly had a shower. Throwing on a pair of skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, I glances at the clock, shoot 8.00am I'm gonna be late.

Blow drying my hair, I left it in its natural wave. My dark brown hair was long reaching half way down my back. I usually straighten it but that would take forever and I couldn't be bothered right now. I quickly applied a bit of mascara to my eyelashes. Which made them look long. I hardly wore makeup, I usually only wear mascara, as it makes my brown eyes really pop and stand out so I've been told.

I run nearly every day so I had a tone physique. I also had curves.

You could say I was your average girl, average height and average looking. I mean I don't find myself pretty but others tell me different. I'm no fun to hang around, I'm not crazy or go out I would rather stay home and read a book or watch a movie.

"Hurry up hun, you're going to be late!" My mother yelled as I was running around my room trying to find my chucks.

"Arghh.. I hate moving, I can't find anything." I said while shuffling through boxes trying to find them.

"MOM! I can't find my chucks! "I yelled becoming frustrated.

"Chucks? hun ,what are chucks!" my mother yelled back.

Rolling my eyes at my mother's question, "You know my favorite black shoes that I always wear!" I yelled back while coming down the stairs.

"Oh, there near the front door, quickly, you don't want to be late on your first day ." My mother said while smiling at me. She was excited for me to start. More excited than I was.

"I don't even wanna go today, why did we have to move? I liked my old school, I mean not many people liked me as much and I wasn't popular, but I had Lacy." I said to my mother.

Lacy was my one and only friend, she was my best friend we practically grew up together. Our birthdays were a day apart, Lacy was older though were both 17. I could picture her face as we were leaving our old home, she was balling in tears and so was I. I was going to miss her so much.

"Hun , you know why we moved, Julies going through a tough time right now and she needs help at the Centre." My mother commented.

Julie was my mother's childhood best friend. They were really close, practically sisters until Julie had to move away with her family. They both kept in contact with each other over the years. Julie would come visit us and same with my mom visiting her. Them two together were crazy, they reminded me of teenagers when they would get together. Going out, drinking, talking and giggling about boys ,well men for them and fashion.

Not even I do or talk about that and I'm the teenager. Julie was going through a really tough time now. Her grandmother just passed a few weeks ago and now a divorce with her husband Micheal, who she was married to for six years and couldn't keep it in his pants and cheated on her.