we can still fall even as zombies chase us ? bxb one shot

Damien : I grunted as I sat on the roof of the barn house we cooped up in the walkers where gathered around the gates I yawned laying back but sat up as I heard a loud blood curdling scream for help.

Riley: I screamed climbing up in a tree, they were climbing after me. “Fuck HEEEELP!” I had started to cry. Fuck I’m gona die, I’m gona die, I’m gona die! “HEEEEEEEELP!” I cried taking a branch and swatting at two Geks fucked up half faces. I cried ripping my jeans, and my shirt. My bag was down on the floor with the Geks and it had all my shit in it. “HELP ME PLEASE!” I cried out not being able to see anymore because my eyes were filled with tears.

D: I ran after the sound I gasped seeing all of the Geks, I looked up as two of my friends from camp ran up two “guys you shoot at them, and I’ll get the boy in the tree” they nodded and started taking them down. I ran to the back of the tree and climbed up he screamed when I grabbed him “hey calm down I’m here to save u!”

R: I looked at him and looked at my leg, it was cut badly. I fainted in his arms bloody with tears.

D: I sighed and carried him back to camp he was cute I smiled and layed him down on my bed cleaning his cut and wrapping It, it wasn’t so bad just a bit deep not enough to get infected though I smiled and covered him up as I went through his bag “ hmm gauze and meds ….wtf weed ? Were the fuck did he find …”

R: I grunted slowly opening my eyes; my leg was hurting like fucking crazy. I sat up yelping. I looked around and saw my bags contents strewn everywhere and a table. “What the fuck…” I looked at a tanned skinned teen with raven hair. His green piercing eyes fixated on me. he looked at the table then me, I took a swallow of my spit. Shit what did I do? I’m no threat am I? I don’t think I am anyways…

D: I smiled as I light up a joint “ mm calm down your welcome here just kind of wondering where u found this ….hmm taste like mine “ he gulped I laughed and handed it to him “ it’s fine there’s 4 more Felds out there “ I sat the on the bed unwrapping his leg cleaning it “im sorry but we don’t have any pain meds

R: I grunted softly as he cleaned my leg again. “Umm well see I found this shack not far from here…and it was just lying there. So I thought why the hell not?” I took a hit choking a little on it, I have smoked any since this whole shit started. He sat back on his heels and pointed to the medication bottle. “It’s for my head, I get real bad headaches if I don’t drink anything for a while.” I thought about the last bottle of water in my bag. Reaching for it I unscrewed the top and chugged it down.

D: I smiled “ I see and its ok really how about I get you something to eat “ he nodded blushing some “ hey now cutie don’t be embarrassed its ok “ I walked out yawning I came back later with food for him he sat up and ate it fast I smiled “ I see u haven’t eaten a lot lately” I grunted as josh walked in “ yo it’s time for the harvesting come on “ I nodded walking out “ I’ll be back ok if u need something call  for Elizabeth ok “

R: I looked around the room I was in, it was a light blue walled room it was decorated with various bands and it looked to be a guy’s room. I was in a bed with black silk sheets and black silk pillows with a dragon design embroidered on them and the sheets. I sighed softly as a girl with blond hair walked in with big chocolate eyes. She was pretty with a yellow sundress on and her hair tied up in the back. She smiled “Hi I’m lizzy.” She was so god awful country but it was cute. “I’m Riley.” She smiled and handed me a glass of water. “Thanks.” She smiled walking out. I drank the glass of water and looked up seeing a brown haired teen about the age of Lizzy, he had grey evil eyes. “Hmm Riley is it?” I nodded he sat on the bed. “I’m will...” He was flirting with me? Holey shit…

D: I slipped in threw my window seeing will flirting with my little help victim I sighed “ will go on now im tired and its your shift “ he growled and walked out I striped to my boxers climbing in next to Riley I covered us both up cutting my light he cleared his voice “ what?”