Life as a Goth Queen (vampire love story) Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I was just walking down the hallway trying not to think about what happened years ago when my mother and father died in that horrible car crash.

I tried to stop thinking about it and to stop the tears that were threating to pour out,but it was my fault they died. All my fault. Now with them gone a heavy darkness had overwhelmed me and i decided to change my image and I didnt care what people thought of me.

I continued to walk down the hallway. Making sure there was no one around.Tonight I was going to escape this horrible school and get away from everyone and everything to find someone who could comfort me.

I slipped through the front door and gosh was i so happy to be free from that place as least not yet.All I had to do was get through the gate, but my aunt who owns the school decided to put up a like 25 foot metal gate and a security system to not let any us leave the school. I just shimmed up that gate. I knew i could do this blindfolded cause i've gotten caught before.I jumped off and landed on my feet nicely. I began to trudge

through the woods.

It was a nice night out. You could see the stars shinning bright because there were no city lights blocking their light.After about an hour i got tired of staring at them and decided to go to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and heared the leaves of a tree trembling.It's probably just a squirrel i thought and I closed my eyes once again.

A cold arm wrapped around my body and before i could react a sharp pain went pass through my neck and i started to get weaker. It felt like I was losing my soul . My eyes drooped and i closed my eyes letting the darkness consume me,hoping for the best.

Please vote for me or at least make a comment thank you.