my sexy captor

hey yall this like just poped up in my head while I was sleeping so here it go. 

________________________________________

I was walking home that night. I stayed at the library waaayy too long its now hella dark. mom's gonna kill me I thought. I walked as fast as a very short 15 year old could for 2 reasons 1) it was Bella cold and 2) I felt like I was being followed. I turned to look be hind me but no one was there so I turned back around and walked even faster. I turned around one last time and came face to face with this hella hot guy. first let me tell you I'm gay and my torn up converse didn't help when I tried to run. the guy cought up with me and talked me to the ground. I've never been sporty so he took me down with eas. I was soon injected with something that made me super tired and I blacked out. the last thing I remember is hereong my favorite rap song 'birthday song' by kanye West (real song btw 'all I want for my birthday is a big booty call'). I woke up chained to a metal slab covered in a sheet. I'm allergic to metal so my decision is to call to some one " HELLO I'M ALLERGIC TO METAL I NEED MEDICINE" no answer "HELLO?" still no answer so I just lay there. I believe I may have fell asleep due to the fact that when I woke up my clothes were gone and there was some one beside me "excuse me but I'm allergic to metal"  

"master gave you a prevention to keep you from swelling"  

"oh well thankyou" 

"ill tell him you said thankyou and if you want to survive listen to him" said the boy no older than me he looked alot like me. then in comes another just like us  

"master needs you Jake"  

"ok" says Jake  

"ummm...." I say stupidly  

"I'm Jack that's Jake and we are masters other 2 slaves" Jack says 

"oh...." I say even more stupidly than before. the door opens and in comes the handsome stranger from the other day. 

"sir I umm... where are we?" I ask he looks ate and speaks  

"I am your master your captor and your lover you will do as I say and not talk unless spoken to" he says 

"yes sir ....what am I to call you?" I ask  

"lover" ohhh sexy 

"ok lover" i said "I'm jace" 

"ok hun" ookkaayyyyyyyyy then 

"lover I think ist be hard now" he started laughing at me. next I knew he was rubbing me all over  

"let me take care of that" his voice 

deep and sexy he kiss my tip lightly and my back arched.

________________________________________ 

its blaah but like love and share  

LOVE YALL will update soon