Feel Again

This story came to me while i was reading  the story called "Dead Beautiful" by Yvonne Woods I found it at my library. I was also listening to "Feel Again" by One Republic so here you go.

+_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_+

Jake's P.O.V.

My-self and Justin where going down a road i can't remeber the name of but it was funny.Today was my 16th birthday. My mom said that I could go to the beach with Justin and some friends. Justin is super tall he's like 7'1. I'm only 6'2. he has drk brown hair, with deep brown eyes. His skin is so amazingly tan, every-one stops and stares. He is driving 'cause I am incredably tired. Today was good just not good but perfect. I can't help feeling something is missing. I have my boyfriend, all my best friends, and my parents. I was happy, I just want to feel whole and i don't.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Baby wake up its time for school." That wasn't Justins' voice, that was my moms'. Justin mus have brought me in last night.

                                                                                                                                "Thanks ma. I'll be down in a mintue"                                                                                                        

  "ok baby see you in a mintue " I love my mom. I got out of bed and got dressed .My mom must have set out my clothes because i hadn't pulled any clothes out yesterday, or laid any on  my chair.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I headed down stairs. My mom had put three plates on the table, one for me one for the Old Man and one for her. The Old Man came down the steps very slowly.                                                                               "What's up Old Man?" I asked                                                                                                                       "Nothing. My back hurst too much for me to only be 38" My father ,Old Man, has as many problems as an actual old man. He finally makes it to the table and we start eaing, mom is in the kitchen getting biscutes and jelly out. We are having bacon, eggs, biscutes, and jelly. When im fineshed i wave goodbye with a mouth full of eggs and grab my keys. We live in Arligton, Teaxs. I'm allowed to drive at age 16. Only in a 50 mile radius though in case something happens. When I get to school all my friends greet me and say hello and i head off to class.

0-00-0-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-0

Atfer 8 and a half hours of tourcher, me and Justin are heading to his house to play video games, i only have an hour left of school it's 1:30.                                                                                                              "Will Jake Duffy please come to the office? jake Duffy please report to the office." Oh what now i haven't gotten in trouble. The teacher dismisses me and i head to the office. As I walk in I see my grandfather, which is odd. I haven't seen him scince i was 8. He and my mom had a fallig out. Over my dads' traits he's given to me.                                                                                                                                          "Jake we'er leaving are you ready to go?"                                                                                                 "yes, what is this about?"                                                                                                                              "I'll explain on the way." My grandfather is a tall, bald headed man. He wheres suspenders and button down shirts all the time. He's not over weight or under weight. i grabbed all my things and head out side to find his car. it wasn' very hard he rides in a limo for crying out loud.i ran to the limo and got in. i sat back and befor i ne it i was asleep the seats were very comfy. i was awoken by a bump. i looked out we were my house. i got out and walked into my house. 

"now grandson go pack your things" he was a very formal person i can't recall a time when he called by my name.

"why?"

"well" he was struggling with his words "your parents were in a tragic accident and..." i knew what he was going to say so i walked towards him and huged him my emotions got the best of me. i stood there for a minute. i let go seeing as he was stiff and not the kinda person to hug. i walked to my room tears pooring down my checks. i pack what i could in my suitcase they went into my parnets room. i grabbed a few of my mothers neclaces and a couple of my dads shirts. i stuffed those in my bag and went down stairs i followed my grand father to the car. the drive was very long and very boring. i learned that as soon as we get to washington im going to a private school. once i got there. i was escorted to my room which i shared with the most beautiful boy every. He gappedned to notice me he struts over to me and kisses me full on the lips i suddenly feel as though i cant breath. he lets go of me.

"welcom to Death High" i pass out.

 ____________________________________________________________________

kay so i know it sucks sofar but hay its what i can do while im destracted