Chapter 11

-Harry's POV-

Well this is the part where I have to show that I'm a strong guy, because the elevators are down and the only thing there are, are stairs. Tons of them. And there are still 69 floors to go..

I sighed, Noelle asleep in my arms.

"Noelle?"

"Mhm." She hummed softly.

"There's a bit of a problem." I cleared my throat.

She squinted her eyes at the bright lights, looking around. "Ah." She mumbled, clenching her head in her hands. "Ow." She breathed out.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, just a headache that's all."

"So I thought you didn't drink?"

I started the staircase now.

"Tell Niall and Louis that. I wanted water and they give me strong tequilla."

"Ugh. Those two get very annoying when they're drunk." I agreed.

She nods slowly, pulling a small smile. "What time's it?" Noelle yawned, stretching her arms out, but then putting them back around my neck.

"Uhh.. Almost 1 in the morning I think." I responded.

"I think I can try to walk, you don't have to carry me the whole way." She muttered, picking her head up slowly.

"Can you try?"

I stopped, letting her get to her feet.

"Good?" I questioned.

"Eh." Noelle just makes a sound effect, pulling her messy hair bun off, her hair fanning.

She ruffles her hair before she goes up the steps carefully. At one point she would pause, probably because of her major headache, but she looked like she was going to be okay.

I'm just right behind her, as we managed to climb the stair cases.

-----

"Wow, okay." Noelle stops in a halt, and we're now almost up. We're on the 50th floor.

"I'm really tired." She says honestly, moving the hair out of her face.

To admit, I was really tired as well.

"Here, climb on." I pat my back.

"I'm really heavy." Noelle argued.

"No you aren't." I chuckled, deeply breathing, nearly panting.

"I'm going to be fine." She sighed, her eyes barely open as we go back to climbling.

A few minutes later, she had given in for the piggyback ride. Noelle looked pretty tired, just by the look on her face.

I cupped her thighs, her body resting on my back, her head falling on my shoulder.

"Thanks..I guess." Noelle mumbled. "You're a real gentleman." I don't know, but it feels that she's smiling. Noelle planted a kiss just right where my jaw and neck met.

I still had to keep reminding myself that she wouldn't remember any of this happening the next day.

And plus I couldn't tell anyone that this happened, or else management would eat me for lunch.. If anything gets out that I danced with Noelle and took her home? Then yeah, my career would be over and I'd be dead. Literally.

"No problem." I answered once I was snapped out of my thoughts.

There was a silence that followed, me just getting back to be deep in my thoughts.