I'm falling for the school asshole...but are we falling together? 14

haha ok some of u mite b confused on wats goin on rite now....

so ok up until chap 12 has been sorta of a prologue or watever lol

n chap 13 when jamie wakes up in her bed

its cuz keith brought her home but she thinks its all a dream

so yup.. :D

.........................................................................................................

Chapter 13

Jamie's POV

I walked slowly down the stairs and I saw that my dad had already gotten home and was ready for dinner as well.

As I got to where everyone was standing, greetings were exchanged.

"Wow Jamie. Don't you just get prettier every day?" Meredith commented with a smile and I just smiled back and thanked her. Behind her I saw Josh roll his eyes. Sadly...I don't think anyone else noticed. Just as I was about to open my mouth to tell him off my dad interrupted and ushered everyone into the living room to talk before dinner so I just grunted and stuck my tongue out at Josh while no one else was looking. He in turn, of course, just rolled his eyes as me again.

While Dad and Dan conversed enthusiastically about last week's football game, mom and Meredith talked about some great recipes that they just learned. Typical conversation I sighed bored out of my mind.

I saw Josh texting furiously on his phone and I of course being the privacy respecting person that I am, tried to peek over his shoulder. But as soon as I got within even 10 feet of him he either heard me or has spidey sense or something and turned around and saw me.

His face turned from his usually mocking sneer when he looks at me to one of amusement, "So I heard about that little episode with you, Keith and that new kid today." he whispered as not to be heard by the adults.

Wait? Did he say Keith? What episode with Keith?? What new kid??? Huh???? o.O

Why does this sound like my dream? Omg I know! He's a stalker and watches me sleep and I talk in my sleep! That's it! Stupid Edward Cullen wannabe. -.-

Suddenly his phones beeped, signaling that he had another message. As he read this his eyes grew wide and he looked between me and his phone.

"What?! Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked in a sharp whisper.

"Uh..." he said with his mouth hanging open.

"Oh thanks that just clears soooo much up!" I whisper-shouted at him while crossing my arms."

"Um...." He repeated. I wanna throw something in his mouth now... -.-

I just rolled my eyes and pretend at look at an imaginary watch on my wrist.

"Shit..." he finally managed to get out.

Exasperated I threw my arms in the air and stomped back to my seat.

By then our parents were staring at us so I just crossed my arms and refused to look at anyone.

After a minute of awkward silence my mom clapped her hands together and exclaimed a little too enthusiastically. "Alright then! Let's eat!" The adults quickly agreed and starting walking towards the dining room.

I looked over at Josh to see if he was getting up but of course he was still texting. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him and tapped...well ok hit...him on the shoulder.

He jumped like a foot in the air because that's just how focused he was on his conversation. He quickly hid his phone in his pocket. I glared at him and asked "Who are you talking to?"

His hand unconsciously went to his pocket that held the phone. "Uh no one" he said while doing his best to keep his face blank.

"Well it sure looked like someone." I pressed while still glaring.

"God Dixon! Just mind your own fucking business aright? If I say it's no one then it's no one!" He growled at me and stormed off to the dining room.

"Sheesh who's got his panties in a bunch?" I laughed to myself and followed everyone's lead into the dining room.

.........................................................................................................

haha guys ok so new character....josh ramones

n yes he's pretty damn hot 2 lol :P

haha ok so this chap was kinda boring but...

anyhoo....

thnx so much 4 all ur support haha

n guess wat?...lol failed my 1st test of the year...

isn't that awesome?.... :( lol

kk so hows the story so far?

any ideas/suggestions? :D

luv u guys 2 freaking death! hehe

VOTE AND COMMENT? :D