The Chemical Crew (a MCR fan-fiction)

H

ello! I  wote this short story for Enlgsh, taking many themes, ideas, and awesomenss from MCR and the killjoy music videos. I'm calling his a fan-fiction here because those who know the band would reconisge, a far bit. But just to be clear characters are:

Danger Detonation - Shaurn - Ray Toro

Bullet Kid - Calem - Mikey

Poison Patrol - Grayson - Gerard

Fun Ghoul - Mikey - Frank (I'm Ashamed! when i first saw na na na i thought Frank was Miey (i was a total noob back then -.-))

So enjoy :) Keep your boots tight, and die with your mask on Killjoys :)

******************************************************************************************************************

I awoke to a familiar sound. A laser gun, Bullet Kid’s to be exact, was being fired around me. I sat up slightly, taking in my surroundings. The car I was in was moving with rapid speed. It confused me. My red hair flopped in my face as I called out to

 Danger Detonation, formally known as Shaurn

‘What the shiz is going on?’

‘You passed out in the back last night. The three of us who didn’t make total idiots of ourselves woke up this morning with Vampires close behind. The rest is history.’ It was Mikey, known to us as Fun Ghoul, who answered. He was relaxing in the front seat, laughing into the wind. After a few seconds of the steady sound of the laser gun being fired, a cheer erupted from Bullet Child, officially known as Calem. It was obvious the final Vampire, SCARECROW’s genetically altered minion, had been gunned down.

‘How far to go to the Diner?’ I inquired, this time having Shaurn answer me. ‘Nearly there.’

After a round of high-fives we reached the crest of the hill, signalling we were almost at the Diner.

And then Mikey screamed, ‘STOP!’

Shaurn slammed the brakes and both Calem and I peered over to see what was going on.

The white lights of SCARECROW flashed at us from the diner and as we watched a group of vampires burst out of the Diner holding a struggling Agent Cherry Cola. Then we realised.

We’d been compromised.

We watched on from our vantage point uselessly as they threw Agent C.C. in a van marked with the SCARECROW logo.

Then came Bobby. The most important person in my life. My little brother, Bobby.

He put up one hell of a fight, kicking and screaming until the last moment, but the vampires were stronger, throwing him in the van with Agent C.C. like he was no more than a ragdoll.

‘Bobby!’ I wanted to cry in anguish, but Calem’s hand was already blocking my mouth, while Shaurn and Mikey held me back. I struggled against them, trying not to just sit and watch as yet another family member was stolen for me. Not like last time.

The memory flooded my mind before I could block it.

Bobby hadn’t always been my only brother.

The mud. The stink. The blood. It was back again, surrounding me, choking my senses.

A rush through salty water, stopping at a marker in the sand. Pause to catch breath. Run again.

Gunfire raging all around me, sand flying in my face, bodies dropping…