Preface

Pure Bliss ~ Preface

Dear Diary,

This diary arrived in the mail this morning from my grandmother. The diary had a card with it that said, ‘Happy fifteenth Birthday! You’re growing up so fast, dear. I got you this diary because I know just how much you love writing! Love, grandma.’

There were several things wrong with this note from my wonderful grandmother that lived in California. First off, I was seventeen, not fifteen. Second, my birthday is April 24th and it’s currently September. And third, I hated reading and writing with a passion. So getting this REALLY late fifteenth birthday present on the day before my first day of senior year in high school was kind of a surprise. When I first read the card, I burst out laughing. Then I thought it was a wonder that she had my correct address.

Even though I despise writing, I decided to give this diary a chance. This will probably be the only time I write in this little book, but at least it will have one entry. That’s better than nothing, right?

Maybe writing this one entry will ease my nerves. I can’t stop thinking about tomorrow. Tomorrow is the first day of school. Tomorrow, I’ll officially be a senior in high school. I won’t lie, I’m pretty nervous about the first day. There isn’t a reason to be nervous but I am, only a little bit, though.

It will be weird getting back into the ‘school morning’ routine. I’ll have to wake up unnaturally early and start getting ready. Every school day my best friend Emma walks to my house (sometimes with coffee!). Then we both walk to school, because neither of us have a car yet (sadly). This daily routine will repeat itself for an entire school year, and I’ll be forced to learn!

You know, writing this all down isn’t easing my nerves like I’d planned…

I just realized I never introduced myself. Sorry ‘bout that. *Clears throat* My name is Bliss Collins. I’m seventeen (as you’ve heard). I live in a small town called Meadow Valley. The town is so small, no one bothered to put it on the map! Just know that Meadow Valley is located somewhere in the state of Oregon. My school is called Meadow Lane. I have long brunette hair and crystal ice blue eyes. I live with my mom. I’m an only child. Daddy dearest decided to take off when I was four years old. I currently don’t have a boyfriend. Because of my hatred of writing and my hand cramping, I’m going to have to stop writing immediately.

All I can say about tomorrow is I hope my first day of school will be…bearable.

Bliss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovelies! I’ve already completed writing this story on Wattpad but it was my first book I’d ever written, so it kinda sucked. This is the re-written version on the story, with longer chapters, added scenes, possibly new characters, & changed events. Unfortunately, I’m not quite done re-writing it. The sequel, Pure Misery & the third book, Pure Hope are in my works on Wattpad. I didn’t delete them of course but I did delete the original version of Pure Bliss. If you’re new & haven’t read the first sucky version, please don’t read the sequel before I’m done re-writing this first book. Thank you! I’d LOVE to know what you think about this story & look forward reading your comments!

………Comment……..Vote………if you love it! ;)

~Mebby88