Author's Note and Legal

Hey readers! Emily here.
I'm really excited to be debuting my first ever IRL fanfiction with this piece, "A SHINee Night To Remember." Sure, I've written fanfiction before, but it's always been about something you watch on TV or a video game you play, never about J-Pop or K-Pop. I hope you like it, and vote and comment if you want to! In addition, if I get something wrong (which I'm sure I will) feel free to correct me. Just no trolling or flaming. :)
This fic is dedicated to SoulMatthew, who has helped me a LOT in getting used to Wattpad. All of her stories are awesome as well :) Thanks again, imoto-chan!

--

    SHINee, its members, all names and characters and worlds contained within are the intellectual property of SM Entertainment and their original owners. As this is a fanfiction, it is assumed that no copyright infringement is intended by this story by SOSI/Cap-Sid Broadcasters, Emily Ann Imes, or any employee/owner of SOSI/Cap-Sid. No monetary compensation is being made or will ever be made from this story (in SOSI/Cap-Sid Radio terms, "We don't make any money off of this, and neither should you").
    The story construction and assembly are copyrighted SOSI/Cap-Sid Broadcasters 2013, with limited right reservation. This story is free to copy for personal reading purposes (i.e. if you want one on your hard drive, if you want a printed copy) as long as there is no money made off of the copying. The reader does not have permission to re-upload this story to another site, or to manipulate the contents here within, without the strict exclusive permission of Emily Ann Imes or SOSI/Cap-Sid Broadcasters. (Seriously, guys, just ask.) Unauthorized copying or plagiarism is considered theft and will be reported and prosecuted to the full extent. This copyright notice is in effect for this entire story and every chapter that follows, and is in effect both online and offline. If you wish for this story to be removed, please email a cease-and-desist letter to SOSI/Cap-Sid, and we will have the story removed for you.
    The contents of this story are unrelated to any current copyright/trademark notice by SOSI/Cap-Sid and Emily Ann Imes ("Dvorak," "Cosmic," "Rhythm Buster 200X" et. al.), and all intellectual property is considered separate and owned by the companies which created them. All rights are hereby reserved for those properties, and any legal action against the fanworks created by SOSI/Cap-Sid may not be taken against these owned, copyrighted and trademarked properties.
    All fanfiction written about real life persons is applicable on an alternate universe basis only. Any and all resemblance to real life persons is STRICTLY fictional.