Naruto Uzumaki - Pocky Kiss

2. Pocky Kiss

“But Akira, I love you!”

“I’m sorry Ken…but I can’t keep doing this.”

“AKIRA DON’T! DON’T LET HIM GO!” [y/n] shouted at the television screen with a mouthful of pocky.

“Hey, I’m home.” A familiar voice half whispered as the front door closes.

[y/n] gasped and shut off the TV, dropping her box of pocky on the floor before she rushed to the front door. She nearly knocked over her blonde knuckle-headed boyfriend as he slipped his ninja sandals off at the door.

“Welcome home Fish-cake!” [y/n] smiles before giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

“Aw, do you have to mention food? I’m totally starved after finishing that mission Tsunade-no-baa-chan  assigned me.  And Ichiraku’s closed for the night.” Naruto sighed, running a hand through his spiky blonde hair.

Naruto had been gone for about a week for his mission which left [y/n] to have his apartment to herself.  Being the non-shinobi woman she was, what better way to wait for your boyfriend to come home than to watch a few late night soap operas with boxes of pocky?

“Well, how about I whip you up some ramen while you go lie down on the couch and tell me how your mission went?” She offers.

“Sounds good,” Naruto grinned before he proceeded to make himself comfortable on the couch.

Before [y/n] could head into the kitchen, a loud yelp from Naruto is heard on the couch.

“W-What’s with all these empty boxes on the couch [y/n]?” Naruto pulled out an empty box of pocky from underneath his leg.

“Oh, sorry I thought I’d have a little midnight snack.  But once I started watching TV, I couldn’t help myself; television drama and chocolate make a decent combination. And they’re so good…” [y/n] nervously laughs.

“I guess, but… five boxes of pocky? This can’t be good for ya.” Naruto makes a ‘tsk’ sound before he shook his head in disapproval.

“Oh like you’re one to talk about eating healthy!” [y/n] angrily huffed.

“Hey, there’s one more left in here.” Naruto pulled out a single stick of pocky from the box before he held it up.

“Really, well hand it over.”

Naruto stares at the chocolate dipped biscuit stick before he stared at his girlfriend’s hand as she holds it out expectantly.  He looks between the stick of pocky then back at [y/n] before he holds it away from her with a coy smile.

“No way, I think you’ve had enough for one night.”

“Don’t be such a hypocrite Naruto, c’mon lemme have it. Please?”

“Nah, I don’t think I will.  I should probably throw it away… right into the trash.” Naruto grins as he slides half the stick of pocky into his mouth, the other half still hanging out of his mouth.

“N-Naruto!” [y/n] hissed with a glare.

“Mmm, you’re right [y/n], these are good.” Naruto teased, eating some of the pocky.

“You’re so dead!”

“Oh really, what’re you gonna—AAAGH!”

Naruto was cut off when he finds himself being tackled and straddled on the couch by [y/n].  She grabs his arms as she sits on his stomach.  He begins to struggle in her grasp, still holding the other half of the pocky between his lips.  She quickly holds his arms over his head.

“If you won’t hand it over, I’ll take it myself.” [y/n] smirked as she leaned in and bit off the other half of the pocky stick.

[y/n] smiled triumphantly as she eats the uneaten half she stole from Naruto, which in turn caused him to blush at how close they were.  Not to mention the suggestive position they were in.

“All gone,” she giggled.

“…no it’s not.”

[y/n] raised an eyebrow before she began to blush as much as Naruto did when she noticed the very tip of the pocky still hanging from his mouth.  She smiled in a coy manner before she angled her head to lean in again and close the gap between their lips with a soft kiss.  Naruto slowly parted his lips, allowing [y/n] to gently sweep up what was left of the pocky with her tongue.  [y/n] eventually slipped her tongue in between his lips before she brushed her tongue against his ever so slightly, getting a taste of what was left of the chocolate pocky in his mouth.  The two slowly pull away after feeling satisfied with their chocolate pocky kiss.

“Well, I gotta say, that was the best taking pocky I’ve ever had.” Naruto admits with a deep blush.

[y/n] suddenly holds out an unopened box of pocky with a small smirk.

“Don’t you mean the best tasting pocky you’ve had so far?”