Gay For You

I closed my locker just as the final bell for class rang. Shit, I was late again. This was becoming a bad habit of mine. Mr. Tucker was going to give me the lecture again. 

I got my books and made my way to class. When I got there, all eye were on me. You'd think that I just walked in naked or something. Not that I wouldn't do that. 

"Carter!" Tucker yelled. I smirked my winning smirk that always got me laid. 

"That's my name, don't wear it out." I herd some guy chuckle and some girls sigh. They all wanted me. I was the school bad boy, Carter Jones. The one every girl wanted to loose her V-card to and the one every guy wanted to be friends with. But even a bad boy doesn't like to be late. I think that's what shocked people more. The fact that I was a straight A student in an Advanced Placement program, but still loved to do what ever the hell I wanted. But most of all, I loved shocking people. It's what I do best. 

"How original, Mr. Jones." Tucker exclaimed. 

"Now, now, Bill, my father is Mr. Jones." I teased, as I walked to me seat beside my friend Kayliee. She was not a bad girl. Just sweet, innocent Kayliee that was best friends with Carter. 

"You may call me Mr. Tucker, Carter." Was this kid still talking? 

"And to think I thought we were on first name bases. You really put a guy in his place, Bill." The class giggled, and one look from Tucker was enough to shut them up. Wimps. What can he do against twenty-seven teens? Nothing but run like hell. 

"Back to today's lesson on Romeo and Juliet. Now when we left off..." When Tucker started on his 'Romeo and Juliet' we never got a say on anything. So I just sat back and relaxed. I knew all about the story anyways. Guy and girl fall in love, parents don't let, and they kill each other. That was the main parts, anyways. 

"Carter, you need to start coming early. Jason wanted to talk to you but you weren't here." Kayliee exclaimed. Ah Jason, my best friend, brother from another mother, dude, whatever you want to call it. Point is, we grew up together. I met Kayliee a couple of years ago and introduced her to Jason. They've been dating ever since. Not that I cared. Kayliee is cute, but too innocent and not willing to give me what I want. 

"Chill, Kay, I'm alive and he'll see me at lunch." 

"Don't tell me to 'chill' dick head." And the nicknames start. 

"Sure thing, pussy face." I smirked and she smiled while shaking her head. She knew better then to call me that, but did it anyways. 

"Carter! Kayliee! Do you want to explain Romeo and Juliet to the class?" Tucker started. Kayliee shook her head, clearly scared and I just smirked and got up to the front of the class. 

"Guy falls for girl 'cause he's a dumb shit. Gets married the next day. Parents don't allow it. They kill themselves. The end. Moral of the story - never marry a girl, just sleep with her." I herd some guys laugh and high five each other. Tucker turned bright red. 

"Office now, I know." I said and walked out. I bumped into Jason who I was guess also got kicked out of class. 

"What did you do?" I asked. 

"Teacher said I couldn't watch the girl during gym class so I went in their change rooms 'cause he never said shit about that and Mrs. Giant over there found out and sent me to the office. You?" He said, his signature smirk plastered on his face. 

"Tucker asked to me explain Romeo and Juliet and I did an extra for him by telling the class guys to never get married and only have sex with a girl. Tucker didn't like his gift and sent me to the office. Wanna go to my house?" He nodded his head and we went to my car.