Chapter 13: Letter From My Valentine

^^^This person actually wrote a letter to Valentine :D

%%%%

 LMFAO I AM DIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT GINGER TO THE RIGHT >>> LOVE HIM this completely matches the book, and I NEVER saw this music vid before! I always listened to the song though xxDDD

****************************************************************************************************

After he vanished, I sat down against the wall, banging my head back. What have I done? Now he’s going to play with me like a little toy! If I just shut my mouth and left him alone, none of this would have happened. Hell if I just let him kidnap Zach none of this would of happened.

How long have I even been here?

My family must be so upset!

How do I get out of here?

Why did he do that creepy smile before he left?

But most importantly, why is there Orange Juice in the fridge and not Root Beer Soda?

I crawled to the cabinet I never got to look through, and lazily opened it up, switching a light on the side of the wall.  I went inside, and closed the door.

I gasped. “Oh….my….Cookies.”

There are cookies everywhere! Let’s see here Chocolate Chip, Oreos, M & M cookies, Sugar Cookies, and peanut butter cookies. Even cookies I don’t even think exist! I started to climb up the dark shelves, and took an Oreo container, ripping the tab off and stuffing them in my mouth. I was on my fifth cookie when a piece of paper flew underneath the door. I put the cookie container back on the shelf, and bent down to pick it up.

It was a letter with something inside of it. The front read in fancy writting:

Miss Heart

Great, there’s even a heart next to it, must be a love letter.

Hmmm that handwriting looks very familiar. Stupid fancy script-writing freak, who the hell keeps giving me these letters? I smiled, at the image of a Vampire writing a letter.

Dear Cassie,

Or should I call you Natalie?

I bet you are wondering who keeps writing you these letters. I’ll give you a hint: he had red hair, and is your new Pen Pal.

 Not only did you disobey me multiple times, you broke my Gum Ball machine, and ate all the blue.  So I took the honor of writing a list of why I want to kill you, and will kill you.

1.      You don’t listen.