Chapter 34- The End.

"What are you doing here?" Lilith asked.

A pleasant smile was plastered on her face projecting the very picture of innocence even though we both knew she was anything but that. One hand was resting under her chin as she propped herself up on the desk. She was sitting in a large and beautifully ornate black chair behind a beautiful oak desk.

The light poured into the room from the large window that sat behind her. The large blood red curtains were pulled back allowing the sun to actually warm the lavish room that she sat in. The room was designed to be an office for someone but I'm sure that it wasn't originally hers; she had merely taken over it.

I stood there simply standing there soaking in the warmth that washed over the entire room. Was this the right thing? At that moment everything seemed to freeze as I thought about that. Should I really have been here without them knowing what was going on? 

With a slight nudge from Chaos I let go a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding and focused my attention on the woman sitting in front of me. My mind was cleared from any offending thoughts as I opened my mouth to speak.

"I came to end all this drama with you and your brothers." I told her as confidently as I could although the deathly look in her eyes scared the shit out of me. She was the goddess of death anything she did would scare the shit out of me.

"Oh?" A smirk appeared on her face as she sat up straight in the chair to focus on me.

"Yes. I came to do whatever I can do to fix the problems that are going on between you, your sister and the twins."

"Do they know you're here?" She asked skeptically with amusement dancing in her eyes.

"No. I only have about another hour max before they realize that I'm gone and pull me back." I told her.

"So we have an hour to come to some sort of compromise?" She asked playfully.

"Yes." I replied grimly.

"What will you give me to keep me from causing any more problems?"

"What is it that you want?" I asked hoping that it wasn't something utterly ridiculous,

As she sat there staring past me at nothing I took the time to take in her features. She was truly beautiful and if you didn't know her you would think that she was some sort of priestess for Aphrodite. Her eyes snapped up to me with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"I want you." She announced. I stared at that wicked looking face of hers for a few seconds before answering her.

"Wh-What do you mea-mean?" I stuttered out a response.

Certainly she couldn't have meant what I think she meant. I wasn't into anyone that way besides the brothers and that would never change no matter how long I was away from them. Than and Hypnos meant everything to me and that's how it would always be.

"I mean that if I can't have the brothers then I want you. You have the same access as Thanatos if not more. You're able to move easily through the Underworld without any suspicion unlike my sister or me. If you do whatever I ask you to do then I'll allow you to stay with your precious master and his brother when I finally take over the Underworld?"

"When you finally take over? What about Kakoi?" I asked.

"Kakoi is weak and she has been taken care of." She replied mysteriously. "So what do you think? Will you be joining me or will you be staying with the brothers and praying that all goes well?" She asked.

"I...I need some time to think about this." I told her looking everywhere but at her.

"I’m actually glad that you approached me instead of me having to go through with what I was originally planning. Trust me you wouldn’t have liked any of my plans. You have a day to think and you better be back here tomorrow at the same time otherwise I'll take that as your answer and that'll be it." She told me.