When A Swan Drowns [BEN Drowned Fanfic/ Romance]

When A Swan Drowns

[BEN Drowned Fanfic/ Romance]

Prologue

On the cold metal slab of the morgue lay a young female in her middle teens, with slim body build, the tattered remains of her ash-streaked white dress brushing lividly at the sides of the stainless steel that held her lifeless body on place. 

She could have been a  beautiful living masterpiece, from the lacy details of the near-tattered dress that produced a grim effect, to the intricately twisted ribbons of her red ballet shoes that were evenly tied on her exposed pale, slender legs.

Her days of glory had already passed. The placid body of Victoria Deverell lay motionlessly cold.

Empty.

Dead. 

With the examinations of her body now over, all that the empty shell awaits is the funeral that will soon be held, and visited by the ones she held dear. 

The cause of her surprising death still baffled the ones who examined her lifeless form. Claimed to be recovered from fire, yet showing the evidence of being drowned. The coroners had conversed with their own hypotheses regarding the peculiar event. Their explanations are all sequenced, scientific, and credible by normal means.

But sadly, none of their guesses matched the real story. 

After all, nobody was supposed to know that this mournful death was caused by a dangerous twisted romance that trancended the fear of death between two beings...that were never meant to be with each other's company in the first place.

~~

SR: so.. yeah. prologue for the fanfic of Ben. .__. not sure if I can continue this, though. xD

I just put the soundtrack there the music box verison of bad apple. pretty comforting and mysterious. I started to love it. :D