(10) History

Hi Guys!!!
Sorry that this Upload has taken so long, I had a bit of trouble with it >.< 

This Chapter is NOT very exciting, it does ALOT OF EXPLAINING, and it still leaves a few questions un-answered which will definitly be answered in the Chapters to come. The next Chapter will have more Circe in it, she is sort of taking the backseat for the moment while I explain about Obsidian and Cobalt :)

SHOUTOUTS:

-RoseyStar, read her story and give her some feedback guys!!

-KarateChop, (Author who wrote "Infection") If you're into the Supernatural mystery thing you'll love her story "Firefly", check it out!! :D

-LacieBluet, for having the MOST CREATIVE idea about what Circe is: "She's a Zombie??!!" LOLOL man I laughed so hard :D

THE DEDICATION GOES TO THE AWESOME WRITER HopelessRomantic. Her story "Everyone says Love is Magic" Is amazingly fantastic and Id love to see it get a heap more votes than it currently has, its really well written, so if you into cheeky fun loving Witches head on over to her Profile and check it out!! Im totally in love with it haha

 Thanks for all the Votes I received on the last Chapter!!! Wow I think I was almost at 700 the last time I checked ^_____________^

 VOTE / FAN / COMMENT

Happy Reading!!

Daisy xx

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cobalts (Colby) P.O.V

I  hurried through the bowels of the ship, cursing under my breath and occasionally out loud, scattering my Shipmates as I stormed towards the brig. 

After Samson and Joel had sawn me free from my handcuffs, they had blatantly refused to let me out of my bedroom to see Circe. 

"Bones is takin' care of 'er" Samson had growled, smirking nastily. "You can see 'er in the mornin'"

"If their be anything left of 'er to see" Joel had slipped in snidely and I had unwilling admitted defeat. I might be a Pirate but I wasn't stupid, I had no hope of making it past Obsidian's two thugs. I had scowled sliced my sword over Samsons thickly muscled chest before shutting the door in his face and locking it before he had realized what had happened.

And now I was hurrying down flights of stairs cursing my idiot brother for being stubborn and hardheaded. When got my hands on him . . . .

There was suddenly a presence beside me and I acknowledged him without turning around.

"Hobbs"

He nodded curtly  and spoke quickly, his voice gruff. "I 'eard what 'appened, Bones 'as been down thar wiv 'er all night."

I looked at him in amazement. Maybe my Brothers soul was redeemable after all. 

Hobbs chuckled at my suprised expression. "Don't char be lookin' at me Boy. I be havin' no more idea of what goes on in yer brothers mind than you do yerself"