Chapter One: The Bite

Trevor's POV

"If you don't find a slave than your head is off by midnight," my mother yelled. "We don't have much time to be fooling around!"

"Yes mother," I said, flying out the window.

My name is Trevor Kuran and yes, I'm a blood sucking vampire. But no, I'm not one of the good ones. I admit, I like having fun. But my fun involves sex. So I need a sex slave. But who?

I looked down to see couple girls. Some nerdy, some slutty, some too much of a flirt, some-. Perfect. I found her. Angeline Cross. I known her since fifth grade and I still love her. She doesn't know, but maybe she might today.

I flew down and slowly walked behind her. Her figure drove me crazy. She was so skinny and yet her chest was perfect size. Her lips were soft and always so wet. Her face is naturally gorgeous. I wanted her. I wanted her in my bed so badly and I usually get what I want.

"You shouldn't be out so late." I said, still behind her from a distance.

She stopped walking. By the way her body was shaking I could tell she was scared. Good.

"Trevor," she asked, coming closer. "Is that you?"

I pushed her against the wall and pressed my body against hers, "Once I turn you into my slave than I promise we'll be having-"

She pushed me off of her, "Let me go, jerk! I barely even know you, so don't come up to me talking about I'm going to be your slave."

Angeline was going to run away, but I stopped her. I carried her bridal style and flew to the tallest buiding so no one could see or hear us. I could tell she was terrified when she grabbed me.

"Wh-What are you!?" she asked, scared.

"You'll see later on." I said, putting her to sleep.

I flashed my fangs and pierced her neck. Blood spilled and I found myself over doing it. What can I say I'm a sucker for blood.

"Focus." I said to myself.

I ran my fingers through her long brunette hair and felt how soft her lips were. Than I moved down and wiped the blood from her neck. I was going to go lower, but I rather save that for the bed.

I bit my wrist and sucked the blood that was coming out. I looked at Angeline kinda feeling guilty, but not guilty enough to stop what I'm doing. I kissed her, putting my blood in her mouth.

Angeline woke up, trying to get me to stop kissing her. I held her wrist, so she can stop hitting me. When I finished I looked to see her eyes were red and fangs were showing from her beautiful mouth. She barely could breath.

She got off of me and started coughing.

"You don't need oxygen," I said, sitting infront of her. "You need blood."

She looked at my neck with such hungry eyes. I chuckled when she slowly started crawling towards me.

"Wh-What did you do to me!?" she asked, scared. Angeline pushed me down and licked my neck.

Next, she bite me. New vampires need more blood than regular ones. Blood leaked from my neck and streamed down to my shirt. I looked at the moon.

"Now that you're a vampire. You listen to my orders. If you don't than you slowly die. That is why I turned you into a vampire. I'm your new master, so you listen to me and me only," I said, grabbing her. "Maybe if you're good, I might turn you back to a human."

"You're an jackass! Who the fuck told you to change me into a fucking monster!" she yelled.

I put my hand around her throat, sinking my nails into her neck, "I just forgot you were a vampire."