Whore's Anonymous Take Two

Those are seriously fun do write! lol

If you have special demands feel free to give them, I made a bunch but I'm always open to suggestions! ;P

So here it is, Whore's Anonymous Take Two!

 _____________________________________

Me : Alright, let’s try this again… girls?

Stacey : *sighs heavily, with arms crossed over her chest* Hi, my name is Stacey and I’m a whore.

Everyone : Hi Stacey!

Me : Next…

Annabelle : *sighs heavily and gets up* Hi, my name is Annabelle and I’m gorgeous… and also a whore. *sits back*

Everyone : Hi Annabelle!

Nadia : *gets up* Fine, well like I guess, my name’s Nadia, and I’m like… a whore…

Everyone : Hi Nadia!

*everyone looks at Heather*

Heather : *puts her hand over her heart with a disbelieving look* Oh, I’m not saying that, not thank you.

Me : You’re going to need to cooperate if you want to be a better person.

Heather : Oh are you implying I’m a bad person?!

Me : Let’s go to the next person…

Annabelle : Hey! That bitch wasn’t here before!

Kendal : Yes, hello, quite sorry, I’m a newbie if you will… what’s one more therapy, yes? I’m already insane anyways… and this place seems rather amusing.

Me : … alright…?

Kendal : Hello, my name is Kendal and I’m… not a whore, but I’m a bitch though, that I’ll admit to it.

Stacey: Oh oh! I rather admit to that!

Annabelle : Me too!

Nadia : *shrugs* I don’t really mind.

Heather : I’m not saying that either, no thank you. I made a decision for myself because I wasn’t happy anymore, how is that wrong?

Me : Fine, you don’t need to say it just yet, admitting is just as hard as getting rid of the problem, so today well be talking—

Heather : Can we talk about that boy again, I would like to know his address, his social security number and his cellphone number. I’ll get a restraining order on him before he even has the time to say he’s sorry.

Stacey : Hey, as long as Blake is forbidden to go anywhere near Lexi I’m totally on the old lady’s side!

Kendal : Are you talking about Blake Eaton?

Annabelle : Fuck yes! Oh my god, he’s so hot!

Nadia : Who’s Blake?

Stacey : Shut up bitch.

Kendal : You are aware none of you have any chances at ever getting with him right, especially not you *looks at Stacey* He likes brunettes, *looks at Annabelle* named Lexi.

Stacey : And you know that how?

Kendal : I dated him.

Annabelle : You’re a lying bitch.

*doors open, Levi burst in the room*

Levi : Fear no more, our Lord the saviour as come so you can repent your sinful souls… mhmm, *grins* that one was naaaaaastyyyy *looks back* You heard that one? *looks towards room again and around* wait?  This is not supposed to look like an AA meeting room.

Me : Girls, sit! *gives a pointy look at the girls around who have their eyes fixed on Levi* Levi, this is Whore Anonymous.

Levi : Yes, exactly, I came here for some whores. *looks at Nadia and snaps his teeth at her*

Josh : *screaming from behind Levi* Hookers! Say hookers! And respect them, they’re people just like us! PICK A PRETTY ONE!

Me : *sighs and shakes head* Levi, this is like a AA meeting, Alcoholic Anonymous, except it’s for whores. Whore’s Anonymous.

Levi : OoooooOOOooooooh… so wait? *scratches the top of his head* I can’t rent a whore?

Josh : We’re not getting a hooker!? *walks in, pushing Levi to the side* Junk in the drunk! What are you doing here? *points at Kendal*

Annabelle : Well hello there. *batting eyelashes*

Me : *points and give stern look at girls* I don’t want any of you girls going anywhere near them.

Levi : Okay, just so we’re clear, we’re not getting a whore?

Me : Levi, get out please.

Levi : Damn it! Well I’m going to pee in Kalvin’s bed. I hope you’re happy about that! And you only have yourself to blame. *turns around* Come on Josh, I have other plans.

Josh : Can we go die Blake’s hair on the way there, or at east interrupt him while he’s making out with Lexi? *follows him leaving the door open so we can still hear them talk*

Levi : I could conjure up a demon that’ll shrink the size of his man-meat?

Josh : Any danger for us?

Levi : Only if I screw up the incantation…

*Kay gets up to go close the door*

Josh : Which happens often?

Levi : Which happens often…

Me : Alright *closes the door and turns around* so we can conti *all the girls get up from there chair* —wait where are you guys going?

Stacey : *smoothes her hair, itches up her skirt* Where do you think we’re going… OH BOYS?

*Kay tries to block the door but they all push her away and they leave the room running*