Chapter 20

Sara's POV

I felt the numbness of my body as I laid in the bed next to Harry. His hand was intertwined with my and his body was silent next to mine. I can hear his slow breathing that slowly started to get faster. All of a sudden his body began to move from side to side, twisting and turning. I opened my eyes to see small beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. His eyes aren't open so that could only mean one thing; he's having a nightmare. I put my hand on his shoulder and began to shake him awake. To be honest, it was kind of scaring me to see him like this. His hair is sprawled all over his face and his body is moving everywhere. The expression on his face says it all; fear. Suddenly his eyes shot wide open and the panicked look on his face grew bigger. Hs managed to catch his breath and calmed himself down.

"It's okay, I'm here. It was just a dream." I comforted, rubbing small circles on his chest. This seemed to help the calming process so I continued.

"They hate me." He cried. I looked at him in confusion. What is he taking about?

"No one hates you. Why would you even think that?"

"My family, they hate me." He cried. I started to wonder if there was a conversation Harry had with his family that I didn't know about.

"Why would they hate you? You've done nothing wrong." I questioned hesitantly.

"I got you pregnant, that's what I did wrong." He said.

"Your family doesn't hate you. They might be disappointed but that's expected and we can't change that." I paused, not wanting to ask a question that was needed to be asked. "Are you saying you don't want this baby?" I asked.

I watched as his body shifted, the muscles in his neck contracting. He grabbed both of my hands and placed them in his. I felt as of my question was already answered just by his single touch.

"No, that's not what I meant. I would never say that. I'm still adjusting to this whole situation. Things like this change your whole world/life." He replied.

"Good." I said. I cupped his face into my hands and brought him closer to me. I instantly smelled the scent of his cologne. The mint in his breath sent shivers down my spine and I started to feel goosebumps forming. He placed his lips on mine and I began to kiss him passionately. I tilted my head to the side and my arms snaked around the back of his neck. We had to paused to both catch our breathes. I rested my head on his forehead and closed my eyes. The only sound in the whole room is the sound of Harry and I catching to our breathes.

"I love you." He smiled. Just the sound of those words coming out of his mouth made me smile.

"I love you too." I replied. Being only seven o'clock in the morning, we both fell back asleep.

*

Harry's POV

"Oh My God!" Sara shot out of bed, making me do the same thing. My head snapped to the side to see what was wrong.

"What's the matter? Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" I asked, scared to hear her answer. Suddenly she let out a small laugh. Confusion hit me harder than ever.

"No Harry, we're both fine." She said. I mentally let out a sigh of relief.

"Wait, then why did you laugh?" I asked.

"I just thought it was cute how you're so concerned about us." I said. I watched as her cheeks changed to a different shade of pink/red.

"So what was the 'Oh My God' for?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! I have my first ultrasound today." She said.

"Right, how could I forget." I said sarcastically. I knew it was today, she hasn't stopped talking about it for the past week.