Surviving the Anderson Brothers

I love this book. I love the way the author wrote it because it was very unique. So in this book, what happens is the Jasmin (the main character) gets taken away and so now she has to survive the 7 boys living with her and technically as you are reading the chapters, she meets the 7 boys and you have to live the drama and see if she can survive them. This story was so sweet and cute and also sad but like all stories, the problems always get solved; or do they? One thing I didn't like about the story is how is ends. I mean, it did have an ending (of course) but I really wanted to read more. I felt as if the author rushed into ending the story thus didn't end the way I expected/wanted it to.

The overwhelming author of this book is Ace-Of-Hearts!!

Summary of the book:

My name is Jasmine Clark and my life is set for a drastic change when Social Services learn of the neglect my mother inflicted on me after my father's untimely demise. I am taken away from my home and sent to live with an old friend of my father's; James Andersen, his wife, Lilly, and their seven sons. Living in a house with seven boys is no walk in the park, either. This is me, surviving the Andersen brothers.

Catergory:

Humor &

Romance

Book is:

Completed

Rating:

PG-13

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link in the comments!!

Cover on the side!----------->