The Indian With The Red Crystal

I would like to talk about some of my experiences with spirits. Since I was a child I have felt them, however through my growing years I lost allot of that. It was always there, just either ignored or drowned in my drinking days. My abilities, since I have gotten sober, have played catch up. Sometimes easily, sometimes forcibly. I will start off at the beginning I guess:)

I was roughly 2 weeks sober and because I wasn't sleeping well at night I had gone to lay down one afternoon. I had just shut my eyes and was relaxing when in my mind eye I saw an Indian man approach me. He was weathered and old, he looked frail, but was not. He held his arms out, his palms cupped. In those palms was held a red crystal. It was large and uncut, a deep garnet/ruby type red, absolutely beautiful. He nodded for me to take the crystal. I was confused because I knew that when I took that crystal I would be changing something drastically. I refused it and he turned away so sad that I was able to feel it to my core. Before I could call him back and change my mind, he was gone. He came again, a few weeks later, and this time I took the crystal, knowing he was passing something on to me, just not knowing or understanding what it was. From that moment on things have never been quite the same for me:)

Now as I mentioned I had always been able to feel and sense spirits. However they never came to me. Or, if they did I just didn't notice. I noticed now. Activity in my house increased dramatically. Things are moved around. The sounds of furniture upstairs being moved but upon inspection nothing was amiss. I remember one severe wind and rainstorm, the kind that last a long time. My youngest was laying down with me upstairs when my bedroom door opened and footsteps, loud and very heavy entered the room. No one was seen visibly. They paced to the window, then back to the door. This lasted a long time, back and forth, back and forth. I felt tenseness and anxiety, but it wasn't mine, it was the spirits. When the storm settled the footsteps walked to the door, paused a minute then exited the room, the door closing behind them. I was flabbergasted. But at the same time I felt as if my son and I had been watched over. It was kinda funny because my son, who was 3 at the time, kept saying mom, who is that walking:) I told him it was a person like his friend Cory. Cory is a very special spirit we have here and I will include his story also, separately.

After that I began to notice cold spots that always seemed to be around me. They would move when I moved, following me around the apartment. I started to feel more and more spirits here. The kids also started telling me they heard running or footsteps walking up and down the stairs. Except for little Cory, I didn't talk about the things I felt or saw to the kids. At first it was so they wouldn't get scared, but it has also helped me see what gifts they themselves have. There were certain places in the apt the kids didn't like going. The hall upstairs made us all uncomfortable. The kids would go in pairs when they had to go up there. The cellar.we have a very mean spirit that is there. I have been pushed, and taunted by him from about 6 months after we moved in here, we are going on 4 years this February. At first I blamed it on my drinking and thought I was imagining it. But no, he is there and as nasty as ever. The energy he gives off is strong and he manipulates it well. A few months ago I was in the cellar, doing laundry one night. I felt from behind me that I was going to be rushed at any moment. I stopped what I was doing and literally fled the cellar. I shut the bulkhead behind me as fast as I could and started walking away. I got about 5 steps away when the bulkhead raised up and slammed again, on its own. Made me jump:)