Another Good Ryan Ross story

P.s I know Ryan Ross is not in this Chapter. But Logan Lerman and Fall Out Boy make a special appearance. And Ryan Ross will be in the second chapter! I promise. Now Enjoy!(:

Chapter one:

Nicole and I stood right outside Dean Collins door, for his 'Spectacular best birthday party ever!!' Nicole was basically banging on the front door. After a good ten bangs, we finally gave up.

"Damn Nicole. He likes you! He'll answer the phone to you! So call him! For my sake! Please!!" I told her. I heard that Dean was meaning on asking Nicole out tonight, after I heard several people in the neighborhood talking about it. No, i'm not an ears-dropper. People just talk really loud! I could tell she had at least SOME feeling for him! Just as I said that I could see her automatically start to blush and look at her feet.

"Fine," she practically breathed. She took her phone from her pocket, and called Dean. He must have answered because Nicole was suddenly talking on the phone after about one ring. "Hey, we're here. Standing out in front. And no ones answered the door yet," she finished.

Next thing we knew the front door opened. We jumped in the suprise. Dean was panting, "S-sorry...to keep.. you," he wasbreathing heavy, he was crouching down, barley talking. He slowly looked up and spotted Nicole. His eyes exploded and he stood up straight. "Uh- uh! Y-you l-look.." Dean uttering his words. He seemed astonished. He was practically drooling over her.

Nicole was wearing a black, strapless, mid thigh, dress with a purple bow around her. I, on the other hand, was wearing a cute top and skinnies with a pair of pink converse. I was no where near a dress type.

I began to feel impatient. Dean was just standing there. His jaw just hanging. His drool escaping his mouth. Him in another universe. Him just giving her googly eyes. So I began to shake the bag, that held a fifty dollar gift card to Hollister and a bunch of candy, right in front of his face. He still stood there petrified. So I barley punched him in the stomach. Ah.. there goes my trying to be nice to him on his birthday.

"Oh! uhh.." he grabbed the bag, "Thanks just what i wanted!" he told us without even looking in the bag. Nicole and i shook our heads in confusion. Dean finnaly looked at me, "Oh! Yeah! Emma right??" I nodded my head miserbly , no one knew who I was. Even if I had been going to their school for years, or been their neighbor. "I have someone for you to meet!! He's over by the beverages and snacks! Gooo he's waiting for you!!" he told me, slightly pushing me.

"B-But Dean i just got here!!" I replied, feeling aloofed. But Dean was way to busy flirting with Nicole. The last thing i heard him say was, "Man Nicole! Are you from Tennessee?!? 'Cause your the only ten I see!" I sighed, shook my head in disapprobation. For some reason, those lame pick up tricks ALWAYS worked for Nicole. So I left to the food and beverages. I went through the crowd of people as they were dancing. I think someone tried to purposely trip me, because as i got to the kitchen, I almost fell.

I walked over to the table, and to my luck, there were three guys. One was leaning against the wall, texting rapidly. The second one was eating chips after another. And we are lead to the third guy. He was just standing there, bored out of his mind, wishing to leave while holding a drink in his hand. The sad thing was that none of them seemed to be waiting for anyone. I sighed, Dean just probably didn't want me there. Man if he didn't want me to be a third wheel! He could have just told me! So took out my phone and texted Nicole, 'Theres like three guys here, which ones the guy?' I asked. I put my phone in my pocket again and grabbed a cup and poured my self some iced tea. I was thirsty as heck! Nicole made me get ready for this stupid party and so i had to skip lunch.

Just as I was about take a sip of my exquisite, ice cold, ice tea, a random number texted me, 'The one with the plaid shirt!!'I guessed it was Dean and I looked around, sadly, two out of the three were wearing plaid shirts. "Shizz," I whispered to myself. I took a sip of my drink and then sighed, taking my phone out again and texting Dean, "Two out of the three are wearing plaid! Alittle more specific?"