Chapter 1

This story will be written by me and Impossibletobeloved. This is my FIRST Taylor Lautner story ever! So Impossibleotbeloved is going to be helping me. Whoever comments first will get the next detication. Don't forget to fan/vote/comment :) Cover was made by StrongLovaticJB, thanks girl :)

I wiped the sweat from my forehead, my red velvet hair falling out of my messy bun. Ugh, how I hate moving! But it's for the best, seeing as I'll be closer to the set of Victorious. Me and my family just moved to Los Angeles from Boca Raton, Florida. I'm staring as Cat Valentine, a girl that just wants to have a fun time and is very nice. I was so excited when I got the part, but it was hard for me to leave all my friends, and break up with my boyfriend, Jai.

"Anna, come downstairs. We're going to meet the neighbors," my brother Frankie told me, popping his head inside my empty room.

"Kay, I'll be downstairs in a minute," I told him. He shrugged his shoulders and left, leaving me alone once again. I searched through the boxes, trying to find my brush. I eventually found it and started brushing my fiery mane. Jeez, why am I getting all hyped up! It's not like they're all judgmental. . . Unless it's judgment day. . . the day you're judged. Ha ha, I'm just kidding, there is no such thing. . . or is there. . . ? Nope, still playing with you!

"Anna! Hurry up! Mom and dad are waiting for you!" Frankie yelled at me from down stairs.

I rushed down the stairs, saying 'I'm coming, I'm coming,' making sure he heard me. He acts like I took forever, which I didn't. Only five minutes and a little less. I walking over with my family, checking out what time it was on my IPhone. What? I was just curious. . . I'm not nervous about meeting new people, pshhh. . . Okay, maybe I'm a little terrified. Seriously, what if they don't like me and think I'm a wild teenager? After all, I did dye my hair a red velvet color! Nah, I shouldn't be worrying. My family says I am a very lovable person.

"Hello," a sweet womanly voice said to all of us. She was so young looking, like around my mom's age. She didn't have one wrinkle on her face, and no make-up, which I like. Make-up is just like coloring your face with colored pencils! She was taller than me, but then again, who isn't taller than me? She has straight brown hair that fell right over her shoulders, making her even more beautiful. "I'm Debra Lautner, but you could call me Debbie," she told us, give us all a warm-welcoming smile. I like her already, but where have I heard that last name from. . . ?

"Hello. Nice to meet you Debbie. I'm Joan Grande, this is my husband Edward Butera. This is Ariana and Frank, my children," she introduced us all. I gave a shy smile to Mrs. Lautner, while everyone shook hands.

"Oh, how rude of me, please come in! Would you like a slice of of apple pie?" she asked, stepping to the side so we could walk into their magnificently beautiful house. It was way bigger than ours, and more nicer,but I'm not complaining, I like were we moved.

"How long have you lived here, Mrs. Lautner?" I asked her, just looking around the house.

"Well, 2 years now. We moved from Michigan for our son. He's an actor, and starred in Sharkboy and Lavagirl. Have you heard about it?" She smiled at me.

Oh my God! I love that movie! I love the guy who plays Sharkboy. He is just so adorable! I wonder what he's doing know. . .  He must be about 18 or a little younger. . . 

"Yeah, that's my favorite movie!" I told her.

"Well, that's very nice. My son played as Sharkboy. He's currently working on a new movie. I think it's called Twilight. . . " she trailed off, thinking if that was the right name of the movie.

Oh my effing God! I think I know who her son is! He plays as Jacob Black! I just can't remember his name! Ugh, I hate forgetting things!

"What's your son's name?" Frankie asked. Oh thank you for asking that! People, remind me to thank him later.