Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}

• Dedicated to Benjy R.I.P! Dessy Will Always Wuv U! <3

Sooooo here’s my FIRST NEW story! :D I wanted to make a really sad story, I hope it worked!! I like to thank starlit_sky soooo much for helping me with my bad English and for being my editor~! =D You should read her story 2 thanks again Prithi <33

I put a pic of Benjy!! soooo cutee <33 I had a dog like that tooo

have fun reading ^_^

**~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV

"No! Let go of me!" I screamed desperately trying to break free. He didn't let go but instead tightened his grip.

My dark brown long hair flew wildly across my face.

"Please! Please stop it!" Desperate tears cascaded down my cheeks as I thrashed in his grip – in vain. 

I was pinned down and he obviously had the upper hand.

Is he really going to do this to his own daughter? What had I done to deserve this?

"No, please stop Da-" I was cut off suddenly, my breath catching in my throat when I heard the zipper of my pants being pulled down.

He’s dead serious about this! I screamed even more and louder while trying to get free from his tight grip.

But I knew that no one was going to save me now.

I wanted to get as far away from him as possible.

I heard some weird ripping sound, like he was tearing a thick portion of material apart.

It was midnight already, so I couldn’t see much through the dark room. The lamp nearby emitted a soft glow but that didn’t really help much.

My hands were tied with tape, and he was holding my legs with his own legs.

He then shoved something into my mouth and clamped it shut, forcing me to swallow.

He cut off all my air by holding my nose and mouth shut so that I had no choice but to heed him.

He had a lustful grin on his face; it looked so scary that I started to shiver.

Then he covered some tape on my mouth. My tears were still streaming like there was no end at it.

"Good girl." He said in a disgusting way, it made me want to puke just by hearing it.

I felt a cold breeze on my now fully exposed skin, as he hastily moved around, reaching for his own clothes.

No, this is not going to happen! I tried to convince myself that this was just a nightmare.

A sick, merciless nightmare. Mich! Hang in there!

My body felt numb, and I couldn't move it, was that what the pill did? Did it paralyze me? Shit!

I then heard another zip, my eyes bulging out of their sockets when I saw that he was unzipping his pants.

It’s like everything was playing out in slow motion from a horror film. 

Darkness was closing in on me as I croaked a final useless plea for mercy.

But just like my other protests, he completely ignored it, because it provoked him even more.

I only realized that when it was too late, as I put my last remaining energy into my already tired limbs, trying yet again to wriggle out from beneath him.