Chapter 3:Tears, Rehersal, Fight, Blackout

"NIYA!!!! MALIK, JOSH!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?", Tommy shouted. Tommy have been running around town for several mintues shouting and yelling Niya, Malik, and Josh's names. Tommy ran around the corner and stopped. Sure enough, there were the three young kids sitting on a bus stop postal bench. Tommy approched the children slowly and queitly. He could tell Niya had just stopped trying because her eyes were red, puffy, and down her cheeks, you could see the tracks of her tears. Niya looked up and once again started to cry and the tracks became deeper. Tommy hugged her tightly like he would never let go. Niya immedatly felt safe and loved again which made her cry even more. "What did I do to Sauli? Why don't he like me? What's wrong with him?", Niya said very softly and tired-like. Tommy looked down and Niya looked up at the same time to where their eyes met. Tommy's brown eyes reminded Niya of her mother. She quickly put her head back down, hugged Tommy harder, and continued crying. Tommy said, in a calm and soothing voice,"Nothing is wrong with him. I can read right through him, did you know that? He is mad at you for the same reason he is mad at me. He is afraid he will lose Adam to one of us. He act the same way to me but I don't care.". Niya sat up and said calm but angrily,"Why is he jealous of me? I could probably understand him being jealous of you, but a 13 year old homeless girl with two kids to take care of all by herself with no family who got abandoned in a supermarket? Are you serious? Adam is a GAY 31 year old man. How would Sauli lose him to ME? How the hell does someone pull that shit off.".

Niya didn't realize that she said that last sentence out loud and covered her mouth in awe. She looked over to Tommy and he didn't do anything but shake his head, laugh, and hug her again. "Wow. I never knew that you be so 'deep'. Sauli is only afraid because Adam always talk about children and how he would like to have one someday. Sauli, on the other hand, does not. He thinks that he will lose attention from Adam because it will be all focused on the kid, which would be you." Niya looked up to Tommy, smiled, and hugged him harder. Tommy smiled, stood up, and picked up the two small children of the bench. He looked back at Niya and said,"Come on. Do you still want to see Adam reherse?". Niya smiled brightly, nodded, and followed Tommy back to the studio. When they arrived, Adam was singing Broken English. Niya saw the sadness on his face while singing the song. He was looking directly at Sauli, who Niya could tell, just got done crying. Adam's face brightened up when he saw Niya. Everyone looked her way and smiled, all except Sauli. When Adam was done with the song, everyone stopped what they were doing and hugged Niya and the children tightly. Adam bent down and said,"I'm so glad you're okay. Please don't do that again. If something would have happened to you, I would feel responsible because I'm the one that found you. I'm sorry about what Sauli said. I don't know what got into him. I will talk to him later on, okay? See what's wrong with him.".

Before Niya could reply, Sauli quickly hopped out of his seat and walked up to Adam. Before Adam could fully stand up, Sauli's hand came towards Adam's face in full speed. Adam screamed and fell down. The sounds of people gasping, the slap, and Adam's scream was ear-wretching. Tommy and the band helped Adam off of the floor while Niya went running full speed to Sauli and pushed him down. Adam and the band stopped the comotion and looked at them both. Adam stepped towards the two and said,"Niya, don't do it. Stop. I will take care of him. Take the kids and go in the other room.". Niya was very angry and was unconcious about most of the things she was saying but she said it anyways. "The hell you will! Adam this bitch just slapped the shit out of you, and all you're going to say is that you're going to talk him! I would kick his little bitch ass!". Niya was now totally blacked out. She had no idea what she was saying but she kept going. She turned towards Sauli and said,"Why the fuck did you do that! What is wrong with you? You're on some extra shit that you need to come the fuck off of! You need to chill it with that 'all of a sudden you feel like hitting people' shit, cause I'm already pissed off that my family left me and two 2 year olds with me in a damn supermarket and now you want to hit people and shit! Don't make me kick your ass cause if I have to, you better believe I will!".

Niya stopped yelling and the room fell very queit. Tommy walked up to Niya and pulled her back. Adam looked at her in awe and so did everyone in the room. When Niya turned around to walk away, Sauli quickly got up, grabbed Niya's arm, and slapped her. Tommy let her arm go and covered his mouth with his hands. Adam and the band looked at Sauli in disgust. Niya turned around and said,"Someone take Mailk and Josh in the other room, please. They don't need to see what is about to happen.". Ashley took them in the other room so they couldn't see or hear anything. Niya turned around and Sauli started to yell while she just stood there. "You need to mind your damn buisness. This is between Adam and I. Why are you here anyways? I don't want you here and obviously your family didn't either. We found you in a supermarket all alone with those bad ass kids. Why did your parents get rid of you anyways? Mabye it's because your too fat or annoying or too much of a rotten little kid with a smart ass mouth. Now I can see why they did that. Hell, if I was your parent, I wouldn't want your bratty ass either." Niya was now crying and looking at the floor. She wasn't crying tears of sadness, but tears of anger. Niya looked up at the angry Sauli with his arms folded. The room grew quiet and almost everyone was silently crying. Niya finally cracked and hit Sauli right in his face. But she didn't stop there. She hit him again and again and again and kept on hitting him. The room was no longer quiet. It was filled with the screaming of Sauli,Niya cursing, swearing, and yelling, and the crying and yelling of the band mates trying to get Niya off of Sauli. Niya had punched, stomped, kicked, and beat Sauli so much that he stayed on the ground, bleeding, crying, hurt, and bruised.

Adam, Camila, Isaac, and Brain helped Sauli and called the abulance while Tommy, Monte, Keysha, and Renae held Niya back and tried to calm her down. Niya was still angry and not feeling well. She felt weak, light-headed, and dizzy even though she didn't get hit at all during the fight. Tommy and Monte noticed that she was off balanced and that she started twiching. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started shaking. Tommy held her and said,"Niya!!! What's wrong? What's happened?". Monte tried to get her to stop shaking but it was no use. She was out. Adam heard the comotion and ran to Niya. He said,"Niya! Oh my god, not again". Adam started crying again and called the abulance again and told them to bring two perimedics. Tommy, Monte, and Adam stayed by her side as the perimedics pulled up and took the two to the hospital.