Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Last day at school was horrible. I wasn’t looking forward to go back again. Blaze casted wistful looks towards me during the whole time but he did not come up to me to explain what had just happened. I had never expected him to cheat me with Vivienne.

 No matter how much I wanted I could not turn the clock back to the time I was in a blissful relationship with him. I had to get over him fast and get on with my life. He had touched a place inside my heart that place had been shaded by everyone since my daddy died.

All I could do was to ignore him and pretend he did not exist. I should I be the one to talk to him when he himself wasn’t interested in giving me any explanations?

“Cheer up sad face!” Chas thumped my back as we entered the school.

“Tee we hate to see you so sad,” Zack smiled sadly at me. We had met Zack in the parking lot after Chas has had parked the car.

“It’s just soo…” I took in a deep breath. “I am not going to think about him now.”

“Yeah girl we need to have fun,” Chas winked at me. “In fact I have some fun things planned for Mr. Kingsley’s class.”

“Chas….” Zack said wagging her finger. “You have been kicked out…I hope you remember that…you don’t want to be thrown out again.”

“God! You are such a chicken. It is nothing major. I am not dumb…you know.”

“Even your smallest of smallest prank is scary.” Zack’s eyes widened. I am sure he was reminded of the pranks played on him by Chas. I have to say though the bagful of various under-wears in the bus during the trip was a stroke of genius. A small smile spread through my face.

“Tiana? My misery makes you smile?” Zack pretended to be hurt. “At least that made you smile.” He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “I would even wear that ridiculous hot pink halter and make up again if I have to, to make you happy.”

“Gah…I should have carried that top to school in case you ever need it.” Chas said whacking her forehead with her hand.

“I wasn’t really serious about Chas,” Zack flicked her ear.

“Did you just flick my ear?!”

I laughed as Chas and Zack got into their usual war mode. It was so good to see normal things. My life has always been overly dramatic…I swear a teen movie could be made on it. I watched Zack tackle Chas on the floor.

***

I turned back to look at a familiar face but I didn’t find him. He had hurt me still I wanted to see him. I am game for pain right? Somewhere inside I still wanted to believe that it had just been a misunderstanding. But if had been such a thing Blaze would have cleared it up. Why couldn’t I just accept that Blaze was a player and he would always be a player. Well it should have been good for me if Blaze had taken a day off. It shouldn’t have bothered me at all.

“There she goes…lost in her world again,” Chas tapped on my shoulder.

“Don’t be so mean,” Zack whispered from behind.

I shushed them and pointed ahead at Mr. Kingsley who was writing something on the board. He could hear us easily as for some reason Chas had insisted to sir in the front. Yes right under Mr. Kinsley’s nose.

That made understand know right away that as usual trouble was brewing in that evil mind of hers or why would she suddenly want us to sit in the front seat? Yes, Eric was sitting next to us as he was a regular front bench guy. He gave a smug smile to Chas and raised his hand.