A New Alien

ATTENTION ALL READERS: Salaam! I haven't touched my work yet... because I realized people actually like his character. Well originally, Sheath was supposed to be a cold hearted person but honestly it takes a lot of time for me to build onto that type of character... especially since I suck at thinking about good plots -_-- So instead I'm sticking with the shy, nice, smart, but offensive Sheath. Yeah he doesn't stay good all the way! hehehee... I was joking. I write my stories with a weird flow, so even I don't know what happens next! ^.^ Okay, enough of me talking! WAIT! I shall warn each and every single one of you -I DISLIKE EDITING MY WORK-  I'm sorry :( 

Samaar's pov

I can't find it.... Where did I put it? WHERE THE HELL IS MY ERASER? 

I sat their concentrating with all my heart on my math homework, but my eraser runs away. Really Eraser, really? I was sitting in the living room on the dining table. Aunty and Uncle were gone out to dinner with my parents. My little sister, Sarah, was with my parents too. If she was left here with us, she'd be crying every second until mom came back. My head was hurting like crazy because for the first time in my life... I opened a book. It was only Sheath, Aakifah and me in the house. 

A book? More like bad luck. 

I wanted to start off grade eleven as the best year of my life. I was dedicated, and full of energy. But was I going to do good this year? Nope. I have this dedication and energy every September, but in the end it disappears by October. 

Aakifah was upstairs taking a bath. And Sheath was... doing some..thing. Wait I'm not his wife or anything. Why the hell would I care what he does??

It's only been a full week since school started. And tomorrow, Monday, is supposed to be the day I get to walk into an MSA. I wonder what an MSA is like. Our old school never even had a Muslim Student Association. It had a Christan and Jew Student Association. But I guess it made sense, since there were absolutely no Muslims in that school except me, and a couple of other girls, and also my best friends. Aakifah was shy so she only hung out with her friends. But I was different, I'd go from table to table, and talk my head off. It was truly my one and only flaw. My mom was actually worried about me being a little too social. 'What if you start talking to bad influence and you don't even realize it??' That's what my mom said, but honestly I'm not that dumb. I know my limits.

But this year will be different, Insha'Allah. I'll do everything in my power not to cause any trouble.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. There was thunder outside too. Ha! I'm not afraid of thunder.... but I am extremely scared of Jins.... To a certain extent. 

I got up, and walked to the fridge which was the room right beside the dining room and saw... Sheath. He was wiping his face with a towel and his hair was leaking wet. I was a little too cautious of him because of all the manga and anime I've been watching and reading. But then again... manga's and anime's are full of exaggerations. Just what the hell was I thinking. Samaar think straight.  All I wanted was my beautiful and most delicious pudding. Why must you be here, Sheath? Why? I was probably glaring at him, because the next thing I knew, he was staring right at me with an expressionless face. I relaxed my scrunched up face, and grabbed a fudge pudding out of the fridge. Yeah, that's right. Not even Sheath can separate me and my pudding.

I pray for the person who invented pudding. it's the cure to all my problems, especially marriage. Well, it's not like me and Sheath are being forced. We still have a choice... but we don't really know how to choose...

Sheath was still standing there, when he finally grabbed a cooled water bottle from the fridge, and started walking away.

The doorbell rang. It can't be our parents, they just left half an hour ago. I was walking without noticing it, and my arms extended out to open the door. Sheath didn't move from his spot. He was still standing there. The door opened, and a guy with a layered cut and ear piercings was standing right in front of me. He was drenched wet, and by the time he pushed himself past me while grinning, Aakifah came running downstairs.