~When You Say Nothing at All~ a Japan x Reader One Shot

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." 

Kiku smiled and lifted your veil. You threw yourself into the kiss. This was the day you'd been waiting for all your life and you couldn't think of anyone you'd rather spend your life more than Kiku. The day you met the quiet Japanese man, you fell in love. He was always so polite and reserved. On your dates, he always held the door for you, he even asked to kiss you the first time. He was the true definition of a gentleman. He grabbed your hand and you both ran down the aisle while everyone threw rice. When you reached the limo, white doves were released and they swarmed around you before flying away, fading into the blue sky. Kiku opened the door and helped you inside then followed behind you.

Everything went perfect at the reception. The cake shoving, first toast, and your first dance as a married couple. After the first dance, you looked over to Elizabeta, who winked at you, signaling it was time. You had a surprise for Kiku. You and Elizabeta had been planning it since the day he proposed. You grabbed a surprised Kiku's hand and dragged him on the stage. You looked over to the DJ and he gave you a thumbs up. He stopped the music and handed a microphone to Elizabeta. 

"Everyone," she said into the mic. "I would like your attention for a moment. The bride has something for the groom."

All eyes turned to you and she handed you the mic. You looked at the very red face of your new husband and smiled.

"Kiku, words can't begin to describe much I love you. You mean the world to me, and today, if front of everyone, I'd like to dedicate this song ot you. Ai shi teru." (I love you) The music began to play and butterflies rose up in you. You looked into his chocolate brown eyes and began to sing.

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart

Without saying a word you can light up the dark

Try as I may I could never explain

What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall

You say it best when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud

But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd

Old Mr. Webster could never define

What's being said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall

You say it best when you say nothing at all

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall

You say it best when you say nothing at all

When the music faded, you looked to Kiku. He actually began to tear up. He embraced you softly and kissed you with such passion, then during the kiss, he dipped you down low. You opened your eyes in surprise. Everyone cheered and whistled. When he brought you back up, you wiped away his tears. The man that so very spoke whispered in your ear, "I'll never let you fall, love."