Dragonfly

I probably won't finish this since I'm working on 4 comic books and 3 normal books out of wattpad, but because I don't wanna waste my account that horsejmp suggested that I'd make, here:

______________________________________________________________________________

"So pretty..." I mumbled as I looked outside my bedroom window. It was midnight and the fireflies were dancing and showing off their lights. "I'm jealous..."

"Every girl grows up into a princess." The last words my mom said that mattered, right before she went insane. I opened up my sketchbook and drew a quick picture, and next to it put the words 'Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way.' Just as I was about to turn the page to write and draw a little more, I heard a tap at the window. I walked over to the window and opened it. A gust of cold air poured in, along with a black cat.

It meowed and rubbed against my knuckles. I managed to smile a little. "Hold on a sec." I went into the next room and grabbed some water and cat-friendly left overs. As I brought them back to my room, the black cat was waiting patiently and looked up at me with it's vibrant green eyes. I set down the food and water. The cat didn't hesitate devoured all the food. I looked away for a second.

"Why are you jealous?" I heard a very strong, straight forward female voice say. Alarmed, looked around to see who was there. No one. Right after I convinced myself I was just hearing things, I heard it again. "Answer me when I talk to you!" Now that I knew it was a real voice, I sat down cautiously and opened my sketch book and started to draw like I didn't hear anything. I saw a black paw , claws out come down on my paper. "LISTEN- TO ME"