2p!Hetalia x Reader ~Beasts of the Night: Part 1

Beasts of the Night: Part 1

The bright full moon watched over the still autumn night. A young woman with (h/l)(h/c) hair, glittering (e/c) eyes, and skin so pale it looked silver-ish in the light the moon provided, watched and waited. Her eyes scanned the surrounding areas for a fool worth praying on. Then he appeared. The foolish human she had been waiting for. His dark eyes shone in the fairly lit night as he proceeded down the back alley. She waited as he got closer and closer; anticipating the moment she could pounce.

Then he was right in front of her and without a second thought she pinned to the cold cumented ground. The loud groaning sound he made would have given her away any other person was up and out at the late hour. Any sane person would never be out this late. Every human knew the dangers of being out past dark; of the flesh eating, blood thirsty beasts of the night.

She stabbled his hips and looked down at him. Her (e/c) orbs turned blood red and the whites of her eyes flooded black. "This might hurt alot." she emphasized the last word and watched his eyes fill with fear. She lifted one of her hands high then plunged her claw-like nails straight through the man's skull. His face contorted from the agonizing pain that only lasted him a few seconds.

She slowly ripped off his arm, enjoying the sound of the tarring flesh. She then brought it to her lips. She slowly sunk her razar sharp teeth into the raw flesh and ate it off in large chunks; savering the taste of his sweet flesh and relishing in the feel of his thick blood running down her throat. She finished the arm leaving only bone then licked the crimson honey off her delicate fingers and wiped her lips on the un-named man's shirt.

She stuffed him into the garbage bag she had brought with her and fling it over her shoulder as she headed home.