5. A New Hope

There’s a Jock in My Bed!

                                                  Chapter 5 – A New Hope

                 Song of the Chapter: Don't Tell Me by The Queen of Pop - Madonna 

“…I wasn’t drunk and by the way my name’s Jacob.” The blonde mutters. Sending my head into a spin.

“S-so you knew what you were doing?” I stutter looking for an answer. If he wasn’t drunk, that would mean he’s gay right? Or is he that much of a horn dog.

“Yeah, I didn’t know what happened. You were provoking me to have sex and I gave in.”

Woah woah wooooaahh…I was the one who made him have sex with me? OMG I’m a…a…a Slut!

He cocks his head to the side with a worried expression “Are you okay dude? You don’t look so hot.”

Oh MY God, I’m a whore, a skank, a cheap drunken hoe. I’m Evelyn! AAH!

“Are you okay man, sit down and cool off.” He speaks again, his voice is laced with concern but I’m freaking out right now!

“I-I-I was the one who initiated the sex thing, that’s not anything like me.”

“You were drunk, and I caved in.”

Typical males…

“This just keeps on getting better and better. What’s next, are you eighteen?” he bites his lips and his eyes swats in a different direction. I gasp dramatically and throw my hands over my chest.

“Oh…My…God! You’re eighteen?? Doesn’t this mean that it was illegal??”

“Kinda…Sorta…Yeah.” He admits and closes the door with both of us inside.

“OMG, I had sex with a pedo!” I shriek and his face pales.

“What? NO I’m not a pedophile!”

“Christ, you can drive, get into strip clubs,” I start hyperventilating “watch Rated R movies without seducing the doorman. MY God Man, you should be ashamed of yourself.”

“Me?! You were the one sucking my d—”
“Stop It! Stop IT!” I yell cutting him off before he completed that sentence. Although that would explain the salty taste in my mouth…What am I saying?? I lean against the desk and placing my face in the palm of my hands. I fight the urge to hug my knees and rock in the fetal position.

“Look I just turned eighteen about two weeks ago, it’s no big deal.” I look up slowly and dangerously at him.

“No Big deal? You know I may be girl for saying this but I expected my first time to be a little more special. Like my wedding night special.”

He snickers and I glare at him causing him to recoil back.

“Look kid, forget it. It meant nothing anyway and stay away from Alex, for your own good.” He says with vigor and a certain finality that made me believe that there are under lying motives as to why he doesn’t want me around Alex. Envy maybe?

No. That wouldn’t make any sense seeing he is shot me down at the beginning of the conversation.

“Well Jacob, I’m a big boy so I’ll decide on that by myself, thank you for your advisement.” I shoot back. He chuckles bitterly and turns to face the door again.